TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Rev Your Engines Memorial Salute

sharon

Guys, I am so excited! I have a friend that is having me tag along with him to the Peterson event. I will be there for the reving engine salute and will try to record it. I also should be going into the Peterson museum to take pictures and will post them when I can. I was going to take my car, but was told that they wanted real Shelbys for the reving event. I guess that makes my 65' tribute the "Red Headed Stepchild" Oh well. I still love my car! Hopefully I will see some of you there!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I am so excited! I have a friend that is having me tag along with him to the Peteson event. I will be there for the reving engine salute and will try to record it. I also should be going into the Peterson museum to take pictures and will post them when I can. I was going to take my car, but was told that they wanted real Shelbys for the reving event. I guess that makes my 65' tribute the "Red Headed Stepchild" Oh well. I still love my car! Hopefully I will see some of you there!

Hey Dennis: www.CSCF.org (for the webcast)

Midwest Region Carroll Shelby Rev Your Engines Memorial Salute:,,,,,, For those in the Madison WI area,..... We are gathering at the A&W off of I-90-I94 (exit 119, Hwy 60 Lodi) Just West of

Interstate.Start meeting 7:30-8:30pm. We will have Wi-Fi connection to keep in touch with events happening throughout the country and to be in Sync with everyone throughout the Nation when this starts!!

Howdy----Those Shelby fans in the Portland,Oregon area who would like to gather for the Rev Your Engine Tribute in honor of Carroll Shelby can meet at the Landmark Ford Showroom Parking Lot adjoining I-5 off the Haines Road Exit in Tigard, Oregon. This gathering is not affiliated with any specific club. Fans of Carroll Shelby who wish to be at this memorial tribute are invited to bring their Shelby related vehicle and participate. As readers of this Team Shelby site know, the exact time tonight: May 30th will be 6:55 PM PST. (s) A fellow Team member.

I have a few takers for the Salt Lake City area.

I am going to be at the South Towne Mall west side parking lot in Sandy at 7:45. The mall is 104th So between State St. and I-15. The parking lot I have in mind faces I-15 between Texas Roadhouse and REI Sporting Goods.

Unless your name is on the organizer list, you will not be allow to park your car on the upper level for "Rev Your Shelby" @ 6:55.

Any way to get on the "organizer list" for parking on the upper level?

I'm planning to be there with my 2011 GT500. Parking on the upper level with the other Shelbys would be a nice bonus.

My son was planning to attend Peterson with me due to school activities he's staying home. So I have one open spot as passenger. I leaving OC around 2PM and hope to be there around 3:15 PM. PM me

Howdy----Those Shelby fans in the Portland,Oregon area who would like to gather for the Rev Your Engine Tribute in honor of Carroll Shelby can meet at the Landmark Ford Showroom Parking Lot adjoining I-5 off the Haines Road Exit in Tigard, Oregon. This gathering is not affiliated with any specific club. Fans of Carroll Shelby who wish to be at this memorial tribute are invited to bring their Shelby related vehicle and participate. As readers of this Team Shelby site know, the exact time tonight: May 30th will be 6:55 PM PST. (s) A fellow Team member.

Count Us In!!!! We will be there!

I'll see you there Colt! Me and the fiancé will be wearing our powder blue Shelby T-shirts. We didn't get a invitation to the memorial event but was hoping to run into other Shelby owners at the museum.

My son was planning to attend Peterson with me due to school activities he's staying home. So I have one open spot as passenger. I leaving OC around 2PM and hope to be there around 3:15 PM. PM me

I suspect it's going to be busy down there. I too would love to meet fellow owners. I'll be arriving between 4:30 and 5:00.

I hope to see you there Gibraltar! We should be arriving sometime between 3:15-4:00. Look for those power blue Shelby shirts lol.

Perfect.

I'm coming from my office so I'll be wearing black slacks and a black/blue/grey striped shirt.

Guess I'll drive over to my local Ford dealer and see if anyone else shows.

Hopefully not the Regional Police... Trying to explain why I'm there could

Be difficult. Can I use this thread as Note From Home?

Archived