TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Tribute Photo Contest

CaitlinC

Hey everyone,

As a tribute to the legendary Carroll Shelby, we're giving everyone the opportunity to make your own Shelby tribute photo. This will be a contest and all of you are invited to participate, just please keep it clean and classy as this will honor Carroll.

Please send your creations to facebookcontest@shelbyamerican.com by next Tuesday, May 29th at 8:00am PST.

All of the best submissions will be published in an album on our Facebook page on Thursday, May 31st, and then it is up to you all to pick the winner! The tribute photo with the most "likes" will win a special Shelby prize.

If you haven't had the chance, head over to our Facebook page, Shelby Performance Parts, and "like" us to keep up with this contest and any future contests and posts.

Get creative and let's make this really special!

I'm assuming to enter you must have a Facebook profile, yes?

Having a Facebook profile is not required to enter. If you'd like to enter, just send your tribute photo to facebookcontest@shelbyamerican.com.

Once I have selected the best tributes out of those entered, I will notify those whose photos were chosen.

The way to win the contest, however, is to get as many "likes" as possible once your photo is in our photo album on Facebook. The best way to do this is to get all of your friends, family and everyone you know to go and "like" your photo. This may be more difficult without having a Facebook profile of your own, but definitely possible!

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Archived