TEAM SHELBY FORUM

King of the Road

Watched this on Velociry the other night. I was so excited (as a 2011 GT350 owner) to see the second episode when they featured the GT350. I have been arguing with friends and people at car shows about just how special and fast this car is. Whe. They put the 624HP GT350 up against the z06, Ferrari, Lamborghini I was on the edg of my seat to see how it would stack up on the times lap. Now I can actually point to a TV show that did showed just how dominant this car is. Just like the old days Carrol built this car to beat the best. This just goes to show that the entire design was all about performance and not just a body kit with wheels an a blower!

Even prosper to own my 45th! Thanks SA!

Just re-recorded it since a storm ruined my first recording; I was glued to the program around the half mark of episode one when the dvr informed me that the recording was slightly damaged; it never came back so it cut off there. :(

Watched this on Velociry the other night. I was so excited (as a 2011 GT350 owner) to see the second episode when they featured the GT350. I have been arguing with friends and people at car shows about just how special and fast this car is. Whe. They put the 624HP GT350 up against the z06, Ferrari, Lamborghini I was on the edg of my seat to see how it would stack up on the times lap. Now I can actually point to a TV show that did showed just how dominant this car is. Just like the old days Carrol built this car to beat the best. This just goes to show that the entire design was all about performance and not just a body kit with wheels an a blower!

Even prosper to own my 45th! Thanks SA!

I agree 101%

Just re-recorded it since a storm ruined my first recording; I was glued to the program around the half mark of episode one when the dvr informed me that the recording was slightly damaged; it never came back so it cut off there. :(

I could not get this channel, I would love to see this show. Can you send me a copy of the show?

I could not get this channel, I would love to see this show. Can you send me a copy of the show?

If someone doesn't have it posted on the site by tomorrow I'll do my best to see if I can put it on a dvd and then transfer it to the site.

If someone doesn't have it posted on the site by tomorrow I'll do my best to see if I can put it on a dvd and then transfer it to the site.

Thanks for all of your help. I'll keep checking to see if any one is able to forward the show to me.

Kris