TEAM SHELBY FORUM

May 30th Carroll Shelby Memorial events - Mountain Region

JeffJ

We will be holding nation wide memorial service events on Wendesday May 30th. While the live event will be held in LA, there will be a live webcast set up to watch where ever you are. However if you are near Vegas, please plan on being at Shelby American next Wednesday evening. I will also be hosting an event in Denver, CO. I will have final details tomorrow on location for this event and further details. Please leave next Wednesday the 30th open if possible to attend one of these events.

There will be an event at Shelby American in LV also. Plan to be there before 6:30 pm Pacific.

In Colorado, the following event will take place at Bandimere Speedway:

Bandimere Speedway

3051 South Rooney Road

Morrison, CO 80465

Reserved parking for Shelby Memorial participants

$5.00 track admission fee (normal $10)

Full Use of Top Eliminator Club – projector screen provided to watch memorial service webcast 8:00-9:00 pm mountain

Countdown to “Rev your Shelby” at 7:55 pm

Concessions Available

This is also a Colorado State Patrol “Take it to the Track” test night, so if you want to race for your Shelby Memorial

$30 open test night 4:00-9:00 pm. Feel free to show up early and watch the racing if you are not. Or just hang out and talk Shelby.....

Feel free to show up early and watch the racing if you are not racing yourself. Or just hang out and talk Shelby..... Probably want to arrive between 6-7pm

Special Carroll Shelby memorial stickers will be provided at no cost.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.

Archived