TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Las Vegas Shelby 50th Bash #192 Vehicle Decals Found...

2006 gt-h

As we were packing up our car at South Point, a car parked in front of us pulled away leaving behind the car decals still attached to the backgounds.

I believe they were taped to a Silver w/ blue stripes KR But Not positive.

If these are yours please message us and we can make arrangements to get them to you!

Oh this is fantastic! The forum member "Green Mojavi" has been looking for them. Can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out they have been found. I'm really happy for him!

Thanks for the name, I have messaged him!!

I know I would have been devastated to have lost mine!!

As we were packing up our car at South Point, a car parked in front of us pulled away leaving behind the car decals still attached to the backgounds.

I believe they were taped to a Silver w/ blue stripes KR But Not positive.

If these are yours please message us and we can make arrangements to get them to you!

Guys.. My name is Ben and I've been looking for these since I lost them the last day of the Bash. My car is a white 2012 GT500 with wide grabber blue stripes. I honestly thought they were gone forever. I honestly don't know how to message you. But I'll figure it out somehow, Wow! thanks for this post, looking forward to thanking you personally.

Just got off the phone with the folks who found my door decals, great people, thanked them profusely, I couldn't have asked for this to be concluded any better. To all of those who have followed this ordeal and have taken the time to share my pain..... THANKS x1000!!! :happy feet: :rockon::salute::hi5::victory:

I remember responding to the original post about the lost 50th Anniversary Bash decals ... glad they were found by a fellow Team Shelby member, and that the story has a happy ending!

AWESOME!!!!!!

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

Got my door decals back a day or so ago, 2006 gt-h wouldn't let me repay his shipping costs,he just said enjoy and glad to help. I'm an Old Dog... quick to bark and maybe a little to quick to bite, don't expect much from people..... to many users and takers.... not very many givers. So I'm trying to say that 2006 gt-h and his Wife are rare people now a days. and I couldn't be happier than having shelby folks responsible for this very happy ending. :rockon:

The End

Archived