TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby Apparel Sale

Guest staff2

Guest admin.stangs

Hello,

We have successfully launched the S197 Shelby Owners Assoc. The response has been great. We are offering a one time deal for those members that have already purchased there memberships and those that will purchase in the next week.

We are offering our member T-Shirts at a one time low price of 15.99 with no shipping charges as well as all other items in the store.

These items will be shipped with your member package. Remember that this must be shipped with your membership package in order to receive the no shipping deal.

For those of you that are already a member go here to order

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=37

For those of you that are not yet members you can learn more or purchase the membership here

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=35

Remember that this is a limited time offer to purchase extra member shirts in any color that you like. If you order and have already purchased a membership, don't worry everything will be shipped together.

This is a limited time offer, so take advantage if you are interested in any of the items at the S197 Shelby Store. We have added 3 more NEW Shelby shirts from Ford Collection at lower prices.

Examples of some items from the S197ShelbyOA Member Store.

S197ShelbyOA Member Shirt $15.99. Free shipping.

Shelby GT500 Red Shirt (Ford Price $29.00, plus $5.95 shipping). $24.00, free shipping.

Shelby GT500 Blue Shirt (Ford Price $29.00, plus $5.95 shipping). $24.00, free shipping.

Shelby GT500 Fleece Jacket (Ford Price $69.00, plus $7.95 shipping). $59.00, free shipping.

Thank You,

Staff

post-1-1176517457_thumb.jpg

post-1-1176517467_thumb.jpg

post-1-1176517485_thumb.jpg

post-1-1176517517_thumb.jpg

post-1-1176517457_thumb.jpg

post-1-1176517467_thumb.jpg

post-1-1176517485_thumb.jpg

post-1-1176517517_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Are you going to carry golf shirts?

If you go on to Fordcollection.com and tell me what shirt you are interested in I can put in an order for it. And get you a price. Let me know.

Just so you know the deal above has expired. You can still order items shipping will be charged.

Thanks Sharon

Hello,

We have successfully launched the S197 Shelby Owners Assoc. The response has been great. We are offering a one time deal for those members that have already purchased there memberships and those that will purchase in the next week.

We are offering our member T-Shirts at a one time low price of 15.99 with no shipping charges as well as all other items in the store.

These items will be shipped with your member package. Remember that this must be shipped with your membership package in order to receive the no shipping deal.

For those of you that are already a member go here to order

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=37

For those of you that are not yet members you can learn more or purchase the membership here

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=35

Remember that this is a limited time offer to purchase extra member shirts in any color that you like. If you order and have already purchased a membership, don't worry everything will be shipped together.

This is a limited time offer, so take advantage if you are interested in any of the items at the S197 Shelby Store. We have added 3 more NEW Shelby shirts from Ford Collection at lower prices.

Examples of some items from the S197ShelbyOA Member Store.

S197ShelbyOA Member Shirt $15.99. Free shipping.

Shelby GT500 Red Shirt (Ford Price $29.00, plus $5.95 shipping). $24.00, free shipping.

Shelby GT500 Blue Shirt (Ford Price $29.00, plus $5.95 shipping). $24.00, free shipping.

Shelby GT500 Fleece Jacket (Ford Price $69.00, plus $7.95 shipping). $59.00, free shipping.

Thank You,

Staff

Hey guys

I ordered 2 shirts and a jacket yesterday but the order showed that I was charged a shipping fee. Will that be reversed?

ShelbySteve

Hey guys

I ordered 2 shirts and a jacket yesterday but the order showed that I was charged a shipping fee. Will that be reversed?

ShelbySteve

Steve... did you see Sharon's post right above yours?? Take a look...

Just so you know the deal above has expired. You can still order items shipping will be charged.

Thanks Sharon

Archived