TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ONE thing that you want different on the 07..

JETSOLVER

• 1 month later...
Please; just one thing that you want fixed/changed on the next SVT COBRA. I suggest seats as I drive my car(as opposed to looking at it) and the chairs SUCK!

232[/snapback]

B) Navigation system with voice command to the nearest Starbucks B)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

love the seats in my 03 SVT Cobra and hope they are the same in my 07 Shelby- If it endorsed by Carrol Shelby and Ford names it a Shelby what would you call it. Your car and my car may be mustang cobras but believe me this next car may have some blood lines but is going to make your car and my car look like the turtle and the hare- Being Canadian we could call it the Prince of Whales Cobra to keep you happy ay! I will always call my 07 a Shelby- call yours what you want. It is like calling a prince a king your wrong.

love the seats in my 03 SVT Cobra and hope they are the same in my 07 Shelby- If it endorsed by Carrol Shelby and Ford names it a Shelby what would you call it. Your car and my car may be mustang cobras but believe me this next car may have some blood lines but is going to make your car and my car look like the turtle and the hare- Being Canadian we could call it the Prince of Whales Cobra to keep you happy ay! I will always call my 07 a Shelby- call yours what you want. It is like calling a prince a king your wrong.

Your right Shelby to the bone, they couldn't be any worse than the Vettes. :doh:

My 2004's seats have great support, not to mention the beautyful swade!!!! :victory:

Archived