TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1/4 mile evo stage 2 20 tires dont mix time for slicks

shelbyGT500

12.6s-13.1s @120mph spinning all of first and second.I wont even attemp it again.Its not fun going sideways all the way doen the track.I even tried traction control and the car way overpowered it.It was my worst time of them all.

Usually the mph should be close not matter what traction issues you have but i was not picking up any speed the whole 1/8 mile.The mph should be around 130 with traction.I can not explain how bad bad bad the car would not hook up.I was on and off the throttle so many times it was not even worth running it.I ran 4 times and decide to quit before i crashed.

every run I Slip clutch, traction decent off start start spinning hard.let off hit into again stick a little.Hit second spin hard 150 -200 ft let off start to ease into again little traction. shift third stick better just kept chirping all the way down on the brink of letting loose to about 100mph then it stuck .

The car spun all the way down past 1/8 mile im not talking spinning.Im talking tires on FIRE.

60fts were around 2.6-2.8s

time for slicks what do you recommend for 16s?? Im going with MT et streets.Had very good luck with them on my 500 hp Lightning. what diameter should i get??

stage 2

borla

Thanks.

12.6s-13.1s @120mph spinning all of first and second.I wont even attemp it again.Its not fun going sideways all the way doen the track.I even tried traction control and the car way overpowered it.It was my worst time of them all.

Usually the mph should be close not matter what traction issues you have but i was not picking up any speed the whole 1/8 mile.The mph should be around 130 with traction.I can not explain how bad bad bad the car would not hook up.I was on and off the throttle so many times it was not even worth running it.I ran 4 times and decide to quit before i crashed.

every run I Slip clutch, traction decent off start start spinning hard.let off hit into again stick a little.Hit second spin hard 150 -200 ft let off start to ease into again little traction. shift third stick better just kept chirping all the way down on the brink of letting loose to about 100mph then it stuck .

The car spun all the way down past 1/8 mile im not talking spinning.Im talking tires on FIRE.

60fts were around 2.6-2.8s

time for slicks what do you recommend for 16s?? Im going with MT et streets.Had very good luck with them on my 500 hp Lightning. what diameter should i get??

stage 2

borla

Thanks.

Ya gotta like that power GT500. :hyper:

Archived