TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby memorial San Jose CA 5/26/12 Updated Info.

MMcGuirk

I have seen several sites promoting this cruise with a lot of positive reaction---hope they have enough time to park everyone by 10am. We are leaving Sacto at 6am to be safe and meeting a group in Pleasanton. Someone should write "Team Shelby" on their roof in order to pick their car out in the poster..... :)

Sat. May 26th during the 6th Annual Pacific NW Meet and Greet in Battle Ground, WA we will be dedicating a moment of silence for Carroll Shelby and the Band will be dedicating a song to Carroll.

I am also having stickers made for all the cars so we can put them in our back window in memory of Carroll. The stickers are 3-1/2 inches square with rounded edges and being made out of a exterior grade material.

Here is what they will look like:

536617_452188038141205_100000500388972_1688232_1900253143_n.jpg

Guys I hate to ask... but is this a Shelby only event? As you know I have a Boss 302, but would love to attend. I can park around the corner if I have to...

Bring it, ownership is not a requirement - enthusiasm is!

Hey All,

Just came across this, was in Chicago last two weeks helping with the NATO Summit.. Will be there, wouldn't miss it.

Also does anyone know if there is another gathering/meet for May 30th at 6:55 PDT when we REV our engines???

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/75121-carroll-shelby-rev-your-engines-memorial-salute/

It was an excellent turn out. I haven't seen the representation this good since the grand opening of the factory in 1998. There were Cobras, Sunbeams, Mustangs, Dodges including VIpers and GTS' and at least one Series 1. It woild be nice if the Vegas Bash had this kind of participation.

It was an excellent turn out. I haven't seen the representation this good since the grand opening of the factory in 1998. There were Cobras, Sunbeams, Mustangs, Dodges including VIpers and GTS' and at least one Series 1. It woild be nice if the Vegas Bash had this kind of participation.

GLHS0136,

Good pic of your 136 here (3rd frame) at the event: http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9503

• 4 weeks later...

Archived