TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 Ordered today!

LR 01 Cobra

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Apr 14 2007, 12:06 PM) 131758[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Our 2007-8 GT500 contract doesn't specify allocation year on year, but I have heard that allocation may be the same. We've had a couple dealers closed near us over the last couple months, so that gives me hopes of getting some allocation shifted to us from those now-defunct dealers. Ford did give us an "extra" 2007 GT500 last week, so we've got an unexpected car being built later this month (with the red stripe appearance package), so maybe the allocation will get moved around a bit as some dealers close shop.

Hey Brian,

PM Grabber tell him I would be willing to trade in my GT/CS for the White GT500 W/Red stripes.

You could suggest it would be a great Mother's Day gift. :hysterical:

Tana, you're in line behind my wife; she's been looking for the perfect sports car for herself. You two ladies are out to one-up us guys, though! :hysterical2:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Apr 14 2007, 12:06 PM) 131758[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Our 2007-8 GT500 contract doesn't specify allocation year on year, but I have heard that allocation may be the same. We've had a couple dealers closed near us over the last couple months, so that gives me hopes of getting some allocation shifted to us from those now-defunct dealers. Ford did give us an "extra" 2007 GT500 last week, so we've got an unexpected car being built later this month (with the red stripe appearance package), so maybe the allocation will get moved around a bit as some dealers close shop.

Hey Brian,

PM Grabber tell him I would be willing to trade in my GT/CS for the White GT500 W/Red stripes.

You could suggest it would be a great Mother's Day gift. :hysterical:

I just spotted this post. Is this permission to get a 2nd GT500. :happy feet:

I will be buying some lottery tickets today. :baby:

Your car only needs a little battery charge, you don't have to replace the whole thing!!

(Trying to help you out Mr. Grabber!)

I charged up her battery and it started up this morning. The tire pressure light is on. The tires were all down to 27 PSI. I pumped them all up to 33 PSI and the dummy light is still on. It is raining out and the car is clean so I did not drive it to see if that would re-set it. I hope driving it re-sets the low tire dummy light. :banghead:

Well, my order is in the data bank also, probably won't get the DORA till somethime in May and production to start in early June. The dealer near me is small and only one was alotted for 2007 and same for 2008. Ford may sit back and see the response to orders before formally accepting them into the system and pricing as well. Get the numbers game begin :happy feet: :banana piano:

I charged up her battery and it started up this morning. The tire pressure light is on. The tires were all down to 27 PSI. I pumped them all up to 33 PSI and the dummy light is still on. It is raining out and the car is clean so I did not drive it to see if that would re-set it. I hope driving it re-sets the low tire dummy light. :banghead:

Grabber, the TPMS (tire pressure monitering system) will only reset after you've driven a couple miles at 20+ mph as stated in the owners manual. I had a flat tire (nail) in my 07 GT several months ago and the TPMS worked as designed. Heck, the light went on before I was even aware that the tire was low, and I believe that I'm very keenly aware of checking my car over before each and every drive in it.

My Ford dealer was unable to bring up the 2008 order guide on Monday...Was anyone able to order a 2008 GT500 yesterday?...If so, Did the order guide change any?...Honestly I felt there would be alot more chatter about ordering & such, Maybe it is not such a big deal to those who already have one, But I am looking for a chance to celebrate!

Well worth the wait too !

My Ford dealer was unable to bring up the 2008 order guide on Monday...Was anyone able to order a 2008 GT500 yesterday?...If so, Did the order guide change any?...Honestly I felt there would be alot more chatter about ordering & such, Maybe it is not such a big deal to those who already have one, But I am looking for a chance to celebrate!

I'm experiencing the same problem! My dealer claims his entire order system is down and Ford is currently "investigating". This has been going on the past day and a half. Although the dealer has given me a commitment (signed contract with deposit) for a 2008 GT500, it is still frustrating not getting the order in.

I'm experiencing the same problem! My dealer claims his entire order system is down and Ford is currently "investigating". This has been going on the past day and a half. Although the dealer has given me a commitment (signed contract with deposit) for a 2008 GT500, it is still frustrating not getting the order in.

I am also waiting to hear from my dealer. It won't get here any sooner by ordering this week vs next, but, I want to get it ordered and get this phase past me. I want to be frustrated by waiting for it to built instead.

Archived