TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I also just tried both and see no problems. If you are still having a problem please call 702-405-3500 and they can help you with your account or place an order

Sharon

When I go to this site, the Shelby American Store option is not here nor is the Performance Parts. After I log in the mustang at the top of the page is not there with the 4 options and the last option being the store. But no option to view products for the store. I've used this quite a bit so have been familliar with the store and ordering from the site. Thanks

There used to be a link at the top of the Team Shelby website (The site I am writing this on) that had a link to the store, the foundation, and Shelby American, but it is now gone. Is it possible that the banner at the top related to Carroll's passing has taken this space temporarily?

There used to be a link at the top of the Team Shelby website (The site I am writing this on) that had a link to the store, the foundation, and Shelby American, but it is now gone. Is it possible that the banner at the top related to Carroll's passing has taken this space temporarily?

I have forwarded this on to Robert Lane so that he can look into this and see what has happened.

We have been looking into this and there is a problem that some are having getting on the website. We have forwarded it on to our IT department and hopefully it will be fixed shortly. Thanks for reporting this.

sharon

There used to be a link at the top of the Team Shelby website (The site I am writing this on) that had a link to the store, the foundation, and Shelby American, but it is now gone.

Yeah, I noticed that too.That's how I've always found the Shelby store. Now....?????????

Phill

Archived