TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50th Anniversary Tour Event -Rolex Reunion at Laguna Seca / Monterey Corral Pass and tickets sales open

MMcGuirk

Heading down Thurs. morning - stopping @ Starbucks on Koosier and Blossom Hill @ 6:00 in San Jose and then going 85 south to 101 south etc.. Anyone wanting to caravan down is welcomed to join in. Fat Boss - did you want to hook up @ Bailey Road and 101 on Saturday morning ? ( I'm coming home each night ).

Heading down Thurs. morning - stopping @ Starbucks on Koosier and Blossom Hill @ 6:00 in San Jose and then going 85 south to 101 south etc.. Anyone wanting to caravan down is welcomed to join in. Fat Boss - did you want to hook up @ Bailey Road and 101 on Saturday morning ? ( I'm coming home each night ).

There are a few of us meeting in the corral by my car at 10:00 AM Saturday morning. Stop by and say hello.

Rick

See you tomorrow amigo :rockon:

Norcal Shelby club is caravanning down Sat/Sun leaving from the Starbucks by oak ridge mall. 854 blossom hill rd and jump on 101 there. Estimated departure would be around 530

NorCal Shelby Club is running the Corral. They will probably be trying to group the Cobras and similar cars together... IIRC that's what they did last year.

Actually, Ford Motor Company has dictated the parking scheme. Don't worry, it's all good. You will be among 350 of your closest friends!

Archived