TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50th Anniversary Tour Event -Rolex Reunion at Laguna Seca / Monterey Corral Pass and tickets sales open

MMcGuirk

• 2 weeks later...

Registered for Sat. and Sun.

I asked this in the norcal SAAC forum, has anyone made plans to caravan down there?

I'm going on Sat morning and am willing to meet up for the drive. I live in the 101 and Bailey area just south of San Jose.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my 2012 Shelby Cobra Corral green mirror hanger and my admission & paddock passes in the mail

ul.

Me too. This is going to be awesome! I've "suffered" through years dedicated to cars like Allard and Jaguar (was there when they drove the XJ220 through the crowd!!!) and now it's time for some Blue Oval greatness.

I'll be joining the early crowd going down 101 out of San Jose.

Does anyone know if there are some kind of parade laps during this event? My son Rick 8 yrs would like to ride with a racecar. Does anyone know someone with a classic race Shelby he can ride with? We will be camping with our RV at turn 9, site 399. Welcome to come over.

Does anyone know if there are some kind of parade laps during this event? My son Rick 8 yrs would like to ride with a racecar. Does anyone know someone with a classic race Shelby he can ride with? We will be camping with our RV at turn 9, site 399. Welcome to come over.

Patrick,

I believe the parade laps will be limited to Cobras this year in respect to their 50th anniversary.

Now, if Dan brings his Cobra. That would be fun.

I really wish I could Patrick, but my daughter Jessica is running a marathon that weekend and I'm her cheering section. Skip out on that and I'm a dead man....

Have a wonderful time and safe travels to you, Astrid, Cheyenne and Rick.

Now, if Dan brings his Cobra. That would be fun.

I really wish I could Patrick, but my daughter Jessica is running a marathon that weekend and I'm her cheering section. Skip out on that and I'm a dead man....

Have a wonderful time and safe travels to you, Astrid, Cheyenne and Rick.

Send the Cobra to me, and I'll make sure it has a really good time... :drool::hysterical2:

Archived