TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GO Covertible is in the shed!

07GRABBERRAGTOP

Nerly 7 months to the day, I picked up the keys to my beauty! Grabber Orange, convertible, Shaker 1000, Sirius. Tried to post to my album but I haven't figured out why I get file size errors on 156KB or 640X440 images - I'll try again and hopefully get some better shots.

Now if I could get John at SAI to get back with me about the 40th list...

I am soooo geeeked at this point. Haven't figured out the shift points by ear yet, haven't figured out all the controls and settings... but Iam willing to learn, 'cause that's the kinda guy I am!

post-7543-1176497745_thumb.jpg

post-7543-1176497745_thumb.jpg

Looks good! Enjoy getting to know your new car!

I'm really ready myself for a convertible weekend, but alas, it's snowing here in Oklahoma.:(

Nerly 7 months to the day, I picked up the keys to my beauty! Grabber Orange, convertible, Shaker 1000, Sirius. Tried to post to my album but I haven't figured out why I get file size errors on 156KB or 640X440 images - I'll try again and hopefully get some better shots.

I am soooo geeeked at this point. Haven't figured out the shift points by ear yet, haven't figured out all the controls and settings... but Iam willing to learn, 'cause that's the kinda guy I am!

Congratulations on your car. If you are still having problems with posting photos you can call us at 313-887-1279 or pm me or Robertlane.

:headspin::headspin: Congrats!! I too have a GO Vert. It is sitting a Shelby in Vegas waiting for the 40th package. I drove out to Vegas last Wed just to see the car I ordered 08/19/06. Now waiting again!! :tequila: :tequila: But I did drive it around the parking lot a bit and that just made the wait worse. Have fun with yours!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Congratulations. This is a very nice car indeed. The Shelby can be a bit intimidating at first but this feeling disappears quickly. It is actually quite civilized for a 500HP car. I'm sure you will get used to the controls and settings in no time.

Enjoy your new ride!

Congrats!!!!

That's a beauty...but now I'm a little ticked off. :censored:

I put my deposit down in the last quarter of '05 and I had to pull the Shaker 1000 option from my order back in May of last year. They said it wasn't available in the Vert... Obviously they fixed what ever logistics that was wrong at the time.

I really liked and wanted the 1000, I'm sure you'll enjoy it too. :banana piano:

Archived