TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 Dash Plaque (signed)

• 2 weeks later...

Sbrooks congrats on your signed plaque. Your very fortunate to have gotten this and although a long time coming at least you finally did. Be sure to read the thread on how to best seal it if that's what you wish to do.

Took ten months

you have given me new hope . I ordered mine on july 9th last year and have been waiting. When I heard of Carroll's passing and the autopen program was going to be an option I chose that so the funds would still go to the foundation but -NOBODY- I mean nobody can tell me the status of or where the dash plaque is - so here I wait.

you have given me new hope . I ordered mine on july 9th last year and have been waiting. When I heard of Carroll's passing and the autopen program was going to be an option I chose that so the funds would still go to the foundation but -NOBODY- I mean nobody can tell me the status of or where the dash plaque is - so here I wait.

I had given up hope and then they called me and said they found mine in one of the boxes that came back from Shelby, so keep your fingers crossed

• 2 weeks later...

I had given up hope and then they called me and said they found mine in one of the boxes that came back from Shelby, so keep your fingers crossed

Got an e-mail today saying that it was shipped out on June 4th - We will see what I get in the next day - Signed or Autopen ? Will be 11 months almost to the day (Ordered July 9th,2011)

Got an e-mail today saying that it was shipped out on June 4th - We will see what I get in the next day - Signed or Autopen ? Will be 11 months almost to the day (Ordered July 9th,2011)

Yeah, please let us know.

Wish you luck!

I got my dash plaque today , the auto pen version . Im proud to have this and have helped the foundation . It appears to be done with a sharpie just like the real autograph , Anyone know if its as criticle about the cleaning , Should I still have it clearcoated ?post-35521-0-23572600-1339285025_thumb.jpg

post-35521-0-23572600-1339285025_thumb.jpg

I got my dash plaque today , the auto pen version . Im proud to have this and have helped the foundation . It appears to be done with a sharpie just like the real autograph , Anyone know if its as criticle about the cleaning , Should I still have it clearcoated ?post-35521-0-23572600-1339285025_thumb.jpg

Looks great....wouldnt mind adding one of those to my '09:)

I got my dash plaque today , the auto pen version . Im proud to have this and have helped the foundation . It appears to be done with a sharpie just like the real autograph , Anyone know if its as criticle about the cleaning , Should I still have it clearcoated ?007.JPG

Ditto on helping the Foundation and I clear coated mine yesterday - installed it this morning - I'm now a happy camper. :mail:

Archived