TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tire

per

I use the BF Goodrich KDW's. I found they have great traction and seem to wear well. They seem to be a nice compromise if you are looking for wear and traction, if you are looking for just traction the Perrelli's that came on the car from Shelby American grip well, but didn't last long, (for me that is!!) :peelout:

Depends on how much you drive, the type of driving you do and weather conditions in your area. Is it a daily driver, fair weather/summer driver, or a garage queen? Do you auto cross, road race, or drag race the car? What's you driving style and how many mies do you have on the car now and your annual milleage?

Unless I knew the answers to those questions, all I can offer for now is to get black round rubber tires (LOL). Let us hear more. B)

Nitto extreme 555's are great on these cars..I run stock size and run on the track(drag) also.. Just replaced rear after 2yrs..Front are still in great condition...I paid $199 each off of e-bay..They were delivered in 2.5 days...Installed same day with nitogen......Very smooth and quiet...

Archived