TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT1917 - 5 Years of Ownership

ilmor

Wow, i've had my Shelby GT 5 years now. Time sure does fly and its been fun.

9500 miles on it :hysterical2:

I'll be knocking some cobwebs off driving to WV and PA for the TS Northeast Bash!

Wow, i've had my Shelby GT 5 years now. Time sure does fly and its been fun.

9500 miles on it :hysterical2:

Forget the miles look @ the number of posts, wow I have been reading your posts for 5 years now.

I've owned SGT1832 since new for 5 years ( 5/21/07) , 550 hp, 5 spd, 1900 miles.......still a blast to show & drive.

Car has factory SAI Shelby/Paxton SC package ser no CSM0016, with inter-cooler, twin Ford GT fuel pumps, 42psi injectors, full length Dynatech headers with x over and hi-flow cats, custom maps by Finish Line Performance, SAI SC Gauge package and American Racing +1 wheels with 285/245mm rubber F/R

Gods speed Carol Shelby....you left your mark on the automotive world.

GEkGm.jpg

nTjJw.jpg

A5ZoW.jpg

Looks great Clawsonbob - I bet there are quite a few original 5 years owners here by now and coming on soon!

I will hit 5 years in December, that will be my last payment as well, usually I pay my cars off early but I got 0% financing so I have not done so.

This has to be the longest I have kept a car ever.

I have changed my Daily Driver 3 times while I have had this and I am itching to do so again. Will probably wait until this is paid off first though. Then either upgrade my DD or see if the wife wants to upgrade, she says she is good for a few years.

My car was delivered 9/11/07 so that date has several special meanings to me. Hard to believe it has been almost five years since I waited, waited and waited for that car to arrive. I took it for a drive this afternoon and it always gets a lot of attention. It is a beautiful car and the Whipple 550 makes it a beast.

I'll be at the 5 year mark in November! Time flies when you're having fun!

Looking forward to catching up with many TS members at Carlisle in a few weeks!

-yellow pony

You are alive! Rob had just PM'd me about you. We were wondering how you've been and if you might be at Carlisle. See you there!

I'll be at the 5 year mark in November! Time flies when you're having fun!

Looking forward to catching up with many TS members at Carlisle in a few weeks!

-yellow pony

Congrats George! 5 years, already? doesn't seem that long until you put a number on it!

Couldn't get a PM into your mailbox (full). So, I hope to see you again at Carlisle this year.

Will your Brother bring the "Yellow Pony" for the namesake celebration?

Shoot me a PM!

WickedNationals002.jpg

I am alive and well! Not sure what's going on with my inbox, I'll check that out now!

Anyway, looking foward to getting together in a few weeks. I don't think the the yellow pony will make the journey. Its still running pretty well, but not up for the long road trip!

-yellow pony

Archived