TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Laguna Seca @ MSRP

Grabber

Currently I have put a member in direct contact to purchase this vehicle. I have 2 PM's for others that want it so if it falls thru I will contact the next person on the list. I am not profiting on this at all, just trying to help my local dealership sell a 2013 LS at MSRP to a member here.

Just got back from a local dealer. They put a SBY LS on the floor. They added $18,500 as as market adjustment to it. I told the sales people I was just there to take pictures. That may have been the sexiest car I have ever seen.

What the hell is a market adjustment....???

• 1 month later...

I am not defending dealers, but if you have something to sell, and it is valuable, don't you also want to get as much as you can for it? That's the way the world is.

So oil companies should charge as much as they can? I don't agree with Market Adjustment and will never pay over sticker for a car. If a dealer wants a relationship with customers you can't stick it to them today and then expect a loyal customer. Good luck on the search. A cool car for sure.

An old man looking for a Laguna Seca at MRSP. Please !!

Do what I did, pick a state, any state, then google Ford Dealers in that state. Then methodically, one by one, fill out their "contact us" page. Tell them what you want. Be warned though, they will all call you back and you will eternally be on their mailing lists. But, like in fishing, you cast your line and hope you get a bite. That's what I did, got one of the thirty dealers I contacted in one day to sell me theirs at MSRP. Ending up putting the deposit next day to secure it. Good luck.

ADM's have been around for 7+ years now on Mustangs @ different levels. It's the people who have to have one NOW that allow this. Most of those people are not on this forum.

Do what I did, pick a state, any state, then google Ford Dealers in that state. Then methodically, one by one, fill out their "contact us" page. Tell them what you want. Be warned though, they will all call you back and you will eternally be on their mailing lists. But, like in fishing, you cast your line and hope you get a bite. That's what I did, got one of the thirty dealers I contacted in one day to sell me theirs at MSRP. Ending up putting the deposit next day to secure it. Good luck.

That's how I found a dealer with an open order for a GT500 back in 06.........had to go to Tennessee but the order included direct shipping to Cali.

That's how I found a dealer with an open order for a GT500 back in 06.........had to go to Tennessee but the order included direct shipping to Cali.

Wow I remember the ADM's on the 07 GT500's were $15K and up. You were lucky.

Some dealers did the same thing on the 03 Terminators. I waited a year and bought a 10th for x plan.

Order was placed October 06 and car was delivered January 07...........dealer/salesman was so good I purchased the second GT500 from them 5 months later.

Order was placed October 06 and car was delivered January 07...........dealer/salesman was so good I purchased the second GT500 from them 5 months later.

this, unfortunately, is the concept most dealers cant understand........or they know they wont be around long enough to capitalize on.....so they dont care.....

this, unfortunately, is the concept most dealers cant understand........or they know they wont be around long enough to capitalize on.....so they dont care.....

I agree..................I got lucky the sales manager understood the concept and importance of "Repeat Customer".

Archived