TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Registration for Mini Nats 28 is open....

MMcGuirk

Going so far...

Andy Pecota

Tom Dankel

Kevin Patten

Rick Yates

Michael McGuirk

Dana "idrathergolf"

Doug "Wingrider"

Alex "vapor08GT500"

Dubstang

5 DOT 0

Cobrakidz

Jim Coenen

Russ Potts

Did I miss anyone?

I changed my plans and will be tracking my Boss on Friday with HOD and hanging out on Saturday. Anyone else going Friday?

Most of us will be there Friday - Team Shelby Pacific Coast region is putting on the car show.

Got it, thanks for clarifying. What time is roll in for the car show?

The show runs from 10:00AM to 2:00PM We will be there to set up around 8:00AM

I am staying at the Sheraton Saturday night with the wife and kids. I will be doing the family bonding thing all day Saturday so I will probably leave my track car at the track for the day, but where to store it Saturday night? You think it would be okay to park it with the other Shelby's at the Embassy Suites Saturday night? I don't want it in the Sheraton parking lot.

I am staying at the Sheraton Saturday night with the wife and kids. I will be doing the family bonding thing all day Saturday so I will probably leave my track car at the track for the day, but where to store it Saturday night? You think it would be okay to park it with the other Shelby's at the Embassy Suites Saturday night? I don't want it in the Sheraton parking lot.

The Embassy Suites is a totally safe place for your car. Cobras (without tops) are sitting around there at night

We hire security for the parking lot at the Embassy Suiites

Mini Nats is almost here. This is my second favorite event of the year, next to the LV Bash.

There is no admission charge to spectate, so come on out.

The car show is Friday and the trophies will be a very special commemoration to Carroll.

This is also a 50th Anniversary Tour event and SAI will be there in force.

Saturday will feature a vintage exhibition race and on Sunday there will be an all Cobra race.

Hope to see you there!

Signed up for both Sat and Sun at the track. I think Marty in his GT500 and Tony in his Shelby GT might go too.

Ran into Marty getting his car teched at custom alignment. Will be a ton of fun

I'm still planning on being there Friday morning scrubbing in some new tires then I have to split for a wedding Friday night in Carmel. I'll be back early Saturday and for the remainder of the weekend.

Archived