TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealers who will sell @ or below MSRP

bumplime

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to move the post from the team forum to this one which is likely more appropriate. Regarding prices I checked www.cars.com the other day and there are 415 for sale. I sorted by options that I wanted then started calling and bidding. Keep the faith cause these are falling to realistic price levels.

I actually had some difficulty as well in AZ. SanTan Ford wanted $3k over invoice and a $3k deposit to get on a list for 2013. I didn't even talk to them about 2014. I did find a 2014 at another metro Phoenix (east side) dealership for MSRP.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to move the post from the team forum to this one which is likely more appropriate. Regarding prices I checked www.cars.com the other day and there are 415 for sale. I sorted by options that I wanted then started calling and bidding. Keep the faith cause these are falling to realistic price levels.

I looked on cars.com and only see one the way I want it built it may as well be on the other side of the world not just the US.

I looked on cars.com and only see one the way I want it built it may as well be on the other side of the world not just the US.

keep your chin up, I looked for 6 months solid and always found one close but never exact. I got lucky and was able to buy an allocation from a dealer who hadn't selected their options yet so it was built exactly for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Jim at Jordan Ford, San Antonio Texas. I ordered my GT500 at MSRP, but he added 1% for commission. I hope I don't have to pay employment taxes for him at the end of the year.

I heard that Carrollton Texas is selling at MSRP, but they think they can only order 3 and those are filled. All the other Dallas area dealerships I called are selling at 10k over.

If you paid commission then you didn't get MSRP! The car has a $5000 built in profit, with a grand or two more for options and dealer hold in the area of $1500. My math on my car was an $8500 profit. I just love the crap these dealers come up with. Don't forget in 6 years when you sell yours to list the mikes as highway miles.....LoL

OK I will add Martin Ford in Union Grove WI.

MSRP

I am waiting on shipping but I couldn't have driven out there and towed it back for any less, and way to much SNOW and way to many mountain passes to fly out and drive it back.

• 2 weeks later...

I paid $500 over dealer cost when I bought my NEW GT500 in 2011. I got the color and options that i wanted too. If I warned to get a new Shelby, that is what he would sell me at that price. I usually purchase a new vehicle from him every other year at $500 over dealer cost. He gets to keep the hold back and advertising money so he is making good money.

If it's a '13, selling it at sticker is a bonanza for the dealer. They should be going for under.

That's what I thought as well; but, Palm Coast Ford was able to sucker someone for 10K over just this past week. And the '14's are out!

Ordered my 2014 GT500 last week from my local dealer for MSRP. Keeping it local means alot to me. Can hardly wait!!

Sterling Grey w/ black stripes, Track Pkg, Shaker Pro, Stock seats, cover.

Congrats. My cover was ordered with the car, even though I didnt want it. When you get it, you may not like it...its kind of rough. I sold mine and bought the one below. Indoor only, ultra soft and half the price of the stock.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/79401-great-car-cover-at-bargain-price/

Congrats. My cover was ordered with the car, even though I didnt want it. When you get it, you may not like it...its kind of rough. I sold mine and bought the one below. Indoor only, ultra soft and half the price of the stock.

http://www.teamshelb...-bargain-price/

Thanks for the heads up,,,,I'll check out the Ford one, but I don't want it scatching the finish, may go your route.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, you can take Gary Yeoman's Ford in Daytona Beach off the list (if they were ever on it). They want 18k over on a '14 Ruby Red coupe. And then offered me 50k on my '13 'vert. When I asked why mine was under book while they were way over sticker, the saleman replied "your car was made before Carroll Shelby died".

Well, you can take Gary Yeoman's Ford in Daytona Beach off the list (if they were ever on it). They want 18k over on a '14 Ruby Red coupe. And then offered me 50k on my '13 'vert. When I asked why mine was under book while they were way over sticker, the saleman replied "your car was made before Carroll Shelby died".

That is horrible. :eek5:

Robert Horne Ford (Apache Junction, AZ) sold me my special order 2014 GT500 back in November at MSRP. I am picking up in 10 days, and when I spoke with the salesman the other day, they have one more allocation. They gave me a fair price on my 2008 GT500 in trade as well. PM me, and I'll get you the salesman's name.

• 5 weeks later...

We have two GT500's on the lot, two more incoming and two additional allocations. We have the largest allocation of SVT products in the nation (GT500 & Raptors combined). We always sell at MSRP, plus you get all the HyperStangs benefits including group buys, discounts on parts, expert tech from exclusive SVT/Shelby staff, White-Glove Delivery service nationwide. In addition, I have two GT350's, the first Shelby Focus and several Shelby Raptors incoming and additional units for sale AT MSRP for Shelby up-fit. You absolutely will NOT find a better deal or a better buying experience. Not only that, I'm the guy you talk to and I'm an enthusiast and owner as well. I'll treat your car like I treat mine....

We have two GT500's on the lot, two more incoming and two additional allocations. We have the largest allocation of SVT products in the nation (GT500 & Raptors combined). We always sell at MSRP, plus you get all the HyperStangs benefits including group buys, discounts on parts, expert tech from exclusive SVT/Shelby staff, White-Glove Delivery service nationwide. In addition, I have two GT350's, the first Shelby Focus and several Shelby Raptors incoming and additional units for sale AT MSRP for Shelby up-fit. You absolutely will NOT find a better deal or a better buying experience. Not only that, I'm the guy you talk to and I'm an enthusiast and owner as well. I'll treat your car like I treat mine....

Well I have learned a ton of information over the past 9 months on this forum and I would like to say thank you to everyone who has contributed. I also have to thank Jeff from HyperStangs for the opportunity, after a long 9 month wait, to buy one of these amazing cars. I can personally vouch for his professionalism and care while working with me to complete the purchase from SoCal. Just through emails and phone calls, Jeff has made me feel like part of the HyperStangs family and has made the out-of-state buying experience worth while. While local dealers were asking for $10K ADM, he immediately offered for MSRP and has taken care of me since. For anyone in the market for a '13-'14 Shelby, I highly recommend giving Jeff a call, as he will make your buying experience, local or not, enjoyable.

The only part left for me is the impatient wait for delivery (unable to travel to pick up due to work). I will definitely post pics when she arrives.

hkynd19,

Welcome to Team Shelby and congrats on your new GT500. Jeff is indeed a great resource and a "Powered by Ford" enthusiast. He was very helpful in my search for a 2013 Boss 302 LS. Post up some pics when the beast arrives! Cheers...

Autonation Ford Katy

Internet sales Mike Cybalski (sic?)

Walk in today and choose from several 13-14 Shelby's at msrp no haggle.

This was the ONLY dealer in this city that offered me msrp after many months of attempts at numerous locations... Even my long time dealer Joe Myers Ford stuck at $3K ADM despite 7-9 new auto / truck purchases over last 24 months...

FYI I placed order and down payment on 2014 at msrp in March. After 3 months I still had no build date (priority 10 DORA). Walked in a few days ago and there set on the floor a 2013 in my color choice. Even though it had $5K more in options than my order I decided to take it. I really was starting to worry that I might not ever get it so I choose to not pass it up. Good deal or not I wanted this car!!! Again in and out, no hassles. No stickers on my car and they even let me drive it down for the free tank of gas...

Ok this is a long story but I will try and keep it short. I have 4 Ford dealers around me all within 1 hr drive.I will call them dealer 1,2,3,4 dealer 1 who I buy all my Fords through would sell me a 2013 Gt 500 for $1700 under msrp that was in feb of 2012 at that time we just couldn't quite swing the deal so we passed.That summer we went out to the Sturgis Mustang rally and I told people what I could have got a 2013 Shelby for they looked at me like I had bugs comming out of my ears!!! That dealer ordered the car that he wanted then and had it for 2months @$1700 under msrp he sold it for $2300 under msrp.Now this yr comes and we want a Gt500 and dealer 1 priced out the one we wanted for $2300under msrp !!!! wow better deal then last yr!! but he already used his allaction up and couldn't get another one.So we go to dealer 2 he can order one but it's $2000 under then Dealer 3 comes through and he is @$2300 under but found out he used his Shelby up also but he might be able to get another one,so in the mean time dealer 4 who is just 20 miles away gets one in but its black and red not the color I or the wife wants,I already have 2 Mustangs in black don't need another one. Dealer 4 is @ window sticker we go and look at the car and I tell him good luck selling it around here @ window price because the other dealers are way under sticker ,guess what next wk he drops the price @ $2000 under window and sells the car to someone down in Texas.The thing Im trying to say is that I had 4 dealers that I could have bought a Shelby from all in 1hr drive and all @ under sticker Im getting the car now from dealer #3 he came through,all these Shelbys that the dealers sold all but mine went out of town and some went quite aways out of town!!! So now my car should be made 1st wk in Aug I already have the Vin#

Autonation Ford Katy

Internet sales Mike Cybalski (sic?)

Walk in today and choose from several 13-14 Shelby's at msrp no haggle.

This was the ONLY dealer in this city that offered me msrp after many months of attempts at numerous locations... Even my long time dealer Joe Myers Ford stuck at $3K ADM despite 7-9 new auto / truck purchases over last 24 months...

Hopefully you'll buy your next 7-9 auto / trucks from Autonation Ford Katy. Also, make sure Joe Myers knows why you no longer purchase your vehicles from them. It never fails to amaze me how short sighted some of these dealers are. In this case, for three grand, he lost an excellent customer.

dealer 4 who is just 20 miles away gets one in but its black and red not the color I or the wife wants,I already have 2 Mustangs in black don't need another one.

I have just one Shelby in black and that's one too many. Beautiful when it's clean, if only I could keep it clean. SGM this next go around.

I bought a Shelby GT500 today here in Alberta, paid 4700 under MSRP :=) ruby red, svt, track, recaro, shaker

Seems they are all selling under MSRP in Canada.

If you pay over MSRP in Canada: WELL we just can't fix that!!

Archived