TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Performance Parts New Clearance Section

sharon

Sweet!!! I was just getting ready to pull the trigger on some Engine caps, but could not decide if I wanted those or the 4.6 Valve covers...now looks like I can get both!! Pulled the trigger as soon as I saw these!!!

What a great price - from $275 down to $99!

Thanks Sharon & SPP!!!!!!

Andy.

Sweet!!! I was just getting ready to pull the trigger on some Engine caps, but could not decide if I wanted those or the 4.6 Valve covers...now looks like I can get both!! Pulled the trigger as soon as I saw these!!!

Andy.

All I see are shirts on sale and I already bought most of them. Where did you find the engine caps and valve covers?

Andy.

I'm glad I read all the posts instead of just the opening one by Sharon :happy feet: when I first went to the Clearance section, I like Nordic, only saw the shirts and wasn't interested.... but after reading.... tada, the Engine Caps are inbound..... Thank you Sharon and Team Shelby... you guys rock!!!

Thanks!!! Purchased the engine caps for the 4.6 and the strut bar! Outstanding deal!! The wife even liked the savings!

I got the Strut bar too. Let's see if it fits over my plenum cover? My wife also like the savings and actually said to pick it up.

I got the Strut bar too. Let's see if it fits over my plenum cover? My wife also like the savings and actually said to pick it up.

If it's the billet bar and the factory plenum shroud, "No".

The two-round-tube, four-bolts-per-side Shelby bar does clear the factory shroud by 5/16".

If it's the billet bar and the factory plenum shroud, "No".

The two-round-tube, four-bolts-per-side Shelby bar does clear the factory shroud by 5/16".

Bummer. That might be a lot to grind off too. However mine is not the factory plenum. It's made an after market company. I think its Midwest? Let's see how close it comes. I may consider grinding it from behind. If not then it will go with all the other oops mods.

P1010001b.jpg

The Strut Bar that I purchased, and is on sale, states that it fits the Shelby GT 4.6L engine without the supercharger. That works for me! It is the 4-bolt-per-side strut! Can't wait to install.

Got the engine caps...... now I can take the GT-H black caps off my car that the previous owner put on. I was sick of eveybody asking me "why do you have GT-H caps on your car"

Also saw the upper and lower Black grill for the SGT on sale as well so I thought Okay that sounds cool to do someday.

And added the Shelby K-member support brackets I only added one set as I am sure for $50 a person would get 4 brackets. Sharon can you verify if I will get 4 brackets or if only two come in a set for $50.00? This question has been asked several times in another thread in Shelby Performance Parts section and has not been answered yet.

Broke down and ordered the engine cap set as well. This is just one of those deals you can't pass up. I was really contemplating it since I usually put my money into performance mods and not so much into the look nice / for show things. In the end I would have kicked myself if I waited and had to pay regular price later on down the road.

Thanks for the great deal Sharon, looking forward to seeing what else gets added to the clearance section in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived