TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Getting ever so close to my new SS.

Just received notice that my 2012 SS has passed its final inspection and is now on its way to the speed shop for the wheel hop kit. I find sleeping nights more difficult the closer delivery gets. I am hoping for the middle of May. As the excitement builds and I read in this forum the inherent joy in the owners of these cars, I can't help but be filled with child like excitement for delivery!

Just received notice that my 2012 SS has passed its final inspection and is now on its way to the speed shop for the wheel hop kit. I find sleeping nights more difficult the closer delivery gets. I am hoping for the middle of May. As the excitement builds and I read in this forum the inherent joy in the owners of these cars, I can't help but be filled with child like excitement for delivery!

I received mine in early 2009, it still brings "child like excitment" from time to time. Fun, Fun, Fun!!

Congrats!!

R

I can definitely relate to the many nights of having trouble sleeping, was actually going to start a thread on it to see if this happened to many other SS owners waiting to get their cars back. When mine was delivered, the Reliable Carrier guy actually let me drive it off the truck from the top level. There's nothing like that feeling of taking delivery, is it just going to the mod shop for the wheel hop kit? I also had the torsen package put on mine and love the idea of knowing i have both wheels turning full time in the back. I plan on posting some pictures of mine in the next week or two, there are two minor details I want to take care of first before doing this.

Archived