TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 in Armor All commercial, "Guys Weekend"

Cool. Does the car belong to anyone in Team Shelby?

Mark

+1, was wondering that too! Also Trivia question, can anyone tell what year it is? It's either a 11 or 12 due to the side view mirrors, and a NON SVTPP due to the stripes and wheels, but anyone know how else to tell whether it's a 11 or 12? The only other way I could tell if we could see the driver side visor for the remote buttons, but is there another way to tell the year difference?

+1, was wondering that too! Also Trivia question, can anyone tell what year it is? It's either a 11 or 12 due to the side view mirrors, and a NON SVTPP due to the stripes and wheels, but anyone know how else to tell whether it's a 11 or 12? The only other way I could tell if we could see the driver side visor for the remote buttons, but is there another way to tell the year difference?

I wouln't have a clue. How could you tell that it was an '11 or '12 by the side mirrors? Do they have that little wide angle mirror in the upper corner?

Mark

I wouln't have a clue. How could you tell that it was an '11 or '12 by the side mirrors? Do they have that little wide angle mirror in the upper corner?

Mark

Yea on the 11 and 12, there is a small square wide angle mirror in the corner on each. That is a way to tell the difference from a 10 on the outside, then of course if it has stripes, and they are the small lemans type its a 11 or 12 with the performance package along with the wheels. But I was wondering if there was a way to distinguish between a 11 or 12 from the outside. You can tell from the inside compartment, but on this commerical you don see the driver side visor.

cool commercial but armorall still sux! why people put them in their cars I just don't get it.

I'm with you on that. Armorall is to car care products what Bose is to audio. Good marketing companies that cater to main stream uneducated consumers.

Archived