TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It is with deep regret that I announce the passing of my sister's Jack Russell, "Willy T", the original "Devil Bunny".

Willy contracted endocarditis, and without warning, suffered a massive aneurysm and left this earth on Saturday morning.

Here's a picture of the "Bunny" himself from which I created my sig pic and logo:

devilbunnysmall-1.jpg

For future editions of any Devil Bunny items, (magnets, stickers, T-shirts, etc.), I will include a small memorial to "Willy T".

Long live the Devil Bunny!

Sam

One of the few times a man is allowed to cry........................................when his dog goes to the puppy park in the sky.

"Long Live............"Devil Bunny"!!!!!

It is with deep regret that I announce the passing of my sister's Jack Russell, "Willy T", the original "Devil Bunny".

Willy contracted endocarditis, and without warning, suffered a massive aneurysm and left this earth on Saturday morning.

Here's a picture of the "Bunny" himself from which I created my sig pic and logo:

devilbunnysmall-1.jpg

For future editions of any Devil Bunny items, (magnets, stickers, T-shirts, etc.), I will include a small memorial to "Willy T".

Sam

Sam..so sorry to hear of the passing of Willy T.

Vic

devilbunnysmall-1.jpg

Sam

Sorry to hear that bud !!! its a hard thing to lose a loved pet they love you know matter what. My father was a hard man never really showed any emotion. except when banging up his cars. When the family cat died he cried we were in shock even during 9/11 they didn't know where I was. He was cool as ice !! I dread the day my baby leaves me!!

My sister always seems to get some crazy Jack Russells! I guess that's why she loves them so much! Here's another one of her dogs - Teenie - with a terrible balloon fetish (she won't let them touch the ground!)

I currently have a Welsh Corgi and I admit that animals really do become part of the family. When they die, it's just like losing a family member - it hurts!

Sam

Archived