TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Upgraded Interior Sale

SHELBY UPGRADED INTERIOR SALE

It's been a long time since we've placed our upgraded interior package on sale. But spring is here and it's a great time to begin some mods to your Shelby, so we've decided to help out.

Now through 24 April-ish 2012, you can instantly save $350.00 on your upgrade. Simply click here to build your interior and enter code shelby350 upon checkout...it's easy and painless. :wub:

TEAM SHELBY CLUB MEMBER BONUS

As an added bonus to TEAM SHELBY CLUB members, if you call your order in at 702.405.3500, we'll give you a $100.00 store credit toward your next purchase. happy%20feet.gif. This offer cannot be combined with another discount or promotion.

Z3-7-2.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have me thinking, I actually like the black stock especially with the Shelby Headrest and Console covers, but this would look nice and I have heard the extra bolstering is nice.

Seems like everyone that has it does not regret it.

Do we get the old ones back?

You have me thinking, I actually like the black stock especially with the Shelby Headrest and Console covers, but this would look nice and I have heard the extra bolstering is nice.

I believe that you have to get the old one back since you are paying for new ones......it's my humble opinion

Did this when they first offered the package. EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH RESULTS :happy feet: There is a post somewhere in here of how it turned out. Notice a lot of options to get it tailored to your desires.

Won't comment on pricing when I did it. Yes you get to keep the old parts and they arranged that it was done by local shop. Took about 3 hours to do and I got to watch.

Highly recommend doing to anyone that want more than the normal Plain Jane interior.

Tom

Are these the new leathers from Katzkin?

http://www.katzkin2.com/shelby/#

I like my Gary Disney Shelby ones better than those. I hope they didn't change vendors to them. I guess I would have to see those in person and compare them to my Gary Disney ones to know for sure which I like better.

That site might still be under construction I couldn't get it to work well.

If you specifically request it, yes.

Got me thinking on this too.

Is the blue an insert on black seating??

Like the look of the white too.

You can select really and combination that you want.

How about offering the interior upgrade for the Boss owners. I have a set of Racaro's that I would like to do this to.

We can upgrade the Boss, however, cannot use the Ford or Boss mark. On the Racaros, the original skins cannot be removed successfully without them being destroyed.

Are these the new leathers from Katzkin?

http://www.katzkin2.com/shelby/#

SPP does not use Katzkin.

Has any HERTZ folks done any upgrade?

We've done many Hertz cars. Let me look for a photo.

Did this when they first offered the package. EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH RESULTS :happy feet: There is a post somewhere in here of how it turned out. Notice a lot of options to get it tailored to your desires.

Won't comment on pricing when I did it. Yes you get to keep the old parts and they arranged that it was done by local shop. Took about 3 hours to do and I got to watch.

Highly recommend doing to anyone that want more than the normal Plain Jane interior.

Tom

You do not have to comment on the price, I remember, KICKING myself for not doing it back then. At one point it was $1899 and they had a 20% off going on so just over $1500, but those days are long gone.

You do not have to comment on the price, I remember, KICKING myself for not doing it back then. At one point it was $1899 and they had a 20% off going on so just over $1500, but those days are long gone.

I jumped on it when the price was really nice.

Yeah that GTH is over the top. Keep in mind that you can customize the interior your way meaning that you don't have to go with that buckskin color.

Steve

So, is the ""buckskin" color the same as the "tan" color listed on the selections list under the New Interior Color Desired on the order form?

Thanks

QSS

So, is the ""buckskin" color the same as the "tan" color listed on the selections list under the New Interior Color Desired on the order form?

Thanks

QSS

I'm thinking yes, if I recall Disney called the color buckskin. Once you place your interior order thru SPP you will recieve a phone call from Gary Disney who will go over your order with you. At that time you'll be able to discuss exact colors, contrasting stitching, embroidering options, etc.

Steve

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get on line and help with questions on the interior upgrades.

As you may have seen, we now have the Recaro seats as an option through SPP. They can be done as a stand alone option or part of a full upgrade package. If you want to do an older body style, we can do that as well and set them up with the electronics that work on your model year. Check out the orange SS we just converted. The seats themselves are now available and can be drop shipped to various locations.

Our web site was posted earlier, but if anyone needs it again, it is www.designerautoaccessories.com . On the site, you can see dozens of versions and color combinations we have done. However, if you don't see it, that does not mean we can't do it. For the Hertz option, we can do a gold stitch on black leather or black alcantara (suede) and it looks awesome.

For those asking about the Katzkin link, the product we offer through SPP is not a Katzkin product. Therefore, the configurator link mentioned will not have any relevance to our products.

On the question of the 10+ door inserts, absolutely! Some items, such as the door inserts may not yet be offered via Shelby but can be done.

The best way to see what we can or cannot do is to check out the website and then call at 949-305-7818 or email at gkdisney@cox.net.

There are 3 photos uploaded, one is the Recaro in the 07 Snake, the second is a Factory Recaro in a 20IMG_9938.jpgIMG_5142.JPGblack with red alcantara and silver stripe1.JPG12 and the third is out of my KR>

Give me a call any time.

Thanks

Gary

IMG_9938.jpg

IMG_5142.JPG

black with red alcantara and silver stripe1.JPG

It should also be noted that on the Parts page it lists Alancantara as Leather it is not it is a sythetic material which much more closely resembles suede. It was used on Ferraris and european furniture as well as in Volvos. It keeps your butt from sliding around.

Archived