TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby final production numbers

67shelb

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone have any official input from Ford on what they expect the 2007 Shelby GT500 production run will top out at? When is cross over to 2008 models to begin?

Ford will not tell us anything until after all the 07's have been built.

The 2008 is scheduled to start production on 6/25

Order banks for 2008 are suppose to open on 4/16....scheduling is suppose to begin on 5/25 and production on 6/25

Ford will not tell us anything until after all the 07's have been built.

The 2008 is scheduled to start production on 6/25

Order banks for 2008 are suppose to open on 4/16....scheduling is suppose to begin on 5/25 and production on 6/25

You sound like you work at a dealership....good source of info. Will you be able to post the info when it comes out re: MSRP, etc.?

Thanks,

Dave

You sound like you work at a dealership....good source of info. Will you be able to post the info when it comes out re: MSRP, etc.?

Thanks,

Dave

Yes I will. But knowing Ford they will be late posting any info.

Order Banks open on Monday the 16th and still no order guides or anything. If I know Ford we probably won't see them until May sometime. Hopefully sooner!

Yes I will. But knowing Ford they will be late posting any info.

Order Banks open on Monday the 16th and still no order guides or anything. If I know Ford we probably won't see them until May sometime. Hopefully sooner!

Any guesses on how many ? My guess is just under 7000 total for 2007.

Is this like those games where you guess how many jellybeans are in the jar....? I've never won one of those :angry2:

But I"ll guess anyway, :unsure: I think it'll be around 7,500

(mine was built on Oct. 3rd and it might be somewhere in the 2200 to 2400 range judging from some parts sequence numbers I've noticed)

:lurk:

Is this like those games where you guess how many jellybeans are in the jar....? I've never won one of those :angry2:

But I"ll guess anyway, :unsure: I think it'll be around 7,500

(mine was built on Oct. 3rd and it might be somewhere in the 2200 to 2400 range judging from some parts sequence numbers I've noticed)

:lurk:

Do we win a KR if we guess correctly :idea: My guess is 6500

OK, I'm game. 8,050. Production began on 6/6. My car was built on 6/27. 675 cars had been built to that date. So...consider that 20 days when they were running slowly. The two weeks off in July (when cars were still running....just slowly)....and a total of 11.5 months of production.

8,050......definitely 8,050......10 minutes to Whoppner....and K-Mart still sucks.

bj

FYI...I called SVT this morning and tried to get my build numbers and the guy I spoke with said they won't know until 07 production ends. For those of you who have your build number, how did you get it? He also said that they might not be sending out the build certificates automatically, but if you call and ask they'll definitely send one to you (once final production #s have been tallied).

Pig

FYI...I called SVT this morning and tried to get my build numbers and the guy I spoke with said they won't know until 07 production ends. For those of you who have your build number, how did you get it? He also said that they might not be sending out the build certificates automatically, but if you call and ask they'll definitely send one to you (once final production #s have been tallied).

Pig

With the exception of the 1st 100, no one has a number yet. The pre-production cars were sequential.

I only know how many were built by the end of my build date. Long story on how I got it, but it had to do with the losing my car for a month over July.

bj

Since Tungsten stripes are not an option in 2008, I'd really like to know the total number of Vista Blue w/Tungsten stripes will be built in 2007. I'm guessing it's a relatively low number. My baby may end up being one of the more rare color combos.

:happy feet:

Since Tungsten stripes are not an option in 2008, I'd really like to know the total number of Vista Blue w/Tungsten stripes will be built in 2007. I'm guessing it's a relatively low number. My baby may end up being one of the more rare color combos.

:happy feet:

Rare? Or did you mean 'twisted' Mr. Twist? :yup:

Archived