TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Two of Fords Finest

lambbo

2800 flywheel hp? Based on your GT500 rwhp, I'd say the Shelby's good for about 830 flywheelHP (good job BTW!). I must not be up to-date with the latest Ford GT TT info!! I thought they were only getting just over 1000hp with the TT set-up. That's :censored: ing impressive to be getting nearly 2000hp!

2800 flywheel hp? Based on your GT500 rwhp, I'd say the Shelby's good for about 830 flywheelHP (good job BTW!). I must not be up to-date with the latest Ford GT TT info!! I thought they were only getting just over 1000hp with the TT set-up. That's :censored: ing impressive to be getting nearly 2000hp!

:hysterical2:

The new "Built Motor" from Al Papito(sp) is in along with the new Trubo's. The last dyno was 1453rwhp and now your looking at +/- 1700. So 1700whp + 700whp = 2400whp x 1.15 = 2760whp+/- :hyper:

CRAP!! my GT500 and Ford GT only add up to 1050!

HEre is the solution,

hand me the keys to your GT and write me a blank check. I promise that within a year I will give you your car back with 2k hp. PM to let me know how we can meet up to hand over the keys. BTW, I just need 1 key set, you keep the other.

HEre is the solution,

hand me the keys to your GT and write me a blank check. I promise that within a year I will give you your car back with 2k hp. PM to let me know how we can meet up to hand over the keys. BTW, I just need 1 key set, you keep the other.

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

HEre is the solution,

MAD, that is a really generous offer - let me think about it for a while and I'll get back to you.

MAD, that is a really generous offer - let me think about it for a while and I'll get back to you.

You are a cool guy and your a member of stangsunleashed. So dont worry about gas expenses. I, out of the kindness from my heart, cover the cost. Just buy me a 12 pack of Coronas...It get hot out here in CA

Archived