TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Foundation Signature Program Dis-continued

sharon

I would like to extend my thoughts and prayers to the Shelby family. I hope I am praying for his recovery but the recent posts seem to strongly indicate that is not in the cards.

I am glad I met Carroll and Cleo several times. As being from Europe who can say that. Most memorable are the ones in 2004, 40th Mustang Anniversary, 2008 85th Birthday Bash and 2008 Terlingua. In Terlingua he was feeling at home. Shared a beer with him and listened to stories of his European racetrack adventures. It was priceless. My daughter has his name too. We always will think about him.

I am lucky to own two of his cars and several of his signatures. I covet them. They represent reflections and memories of his vision, genius, love of the racing world and a generous giving back to those who need it most. Thanks Carroll!

• 3 weeks later...

Great news! We have received the auto-pen machine this week. As you can imagine this is a new program and with any new system there are kinks to work out.

Johnna and I are working diligently to assure the program will be a success and each donor will receive a perfect commemorative signature.

We understand everyone has been waiting for their items to be returned and appreciate everyone's patience.

If you have an item at the Foundation for signatures, we hope to start sending back the pieces this week.

The photo is an example of how the commemorative signature looks!

Thanks

Jenni Shreeves

Executive Director

Carroll Shelby Foundation

3small.JPG

Great news! We have received the auto-pen machine this week. As you can imagine this is a new program and with any new system there are kinks to work out.

Johnna and I are working diligently to assure the program will be a success and each donor will receive a perfect commemorative signature.

We understand everyone has been waiting for their items to be returned and appreciate everyone's patience.

If you have an item at the Foundation for signatures, we hope to start sending back the pieces this week.

Thanks

Jenni Shreeves

Executive Director

Very cool...

Thanks

Jenni Shreeves

Executive Director

Looks great Jenni! Please let us know when we can send in items for the Auto pen!

What are the limits of the Auto-pen in terms of the smallest and largest size "autographs' it can reproduce? Also, is it limited to flat objects, or can it write on curved surfaces (like the top of a die-cast car, or a helmet?)

Archived