TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone still on the fence for the Dash Plaque?

drlovegun

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, here is another update. I have been off the past couple of days. My whole family came into town. I haven't seen my wife and kids since last October. Haven't seen my parents , my brother and sister in over a year. WHAT a GREAT time!!!!!!! Oh, the update Well, I could'nt let them all leave with out seeing where I work. So, all 12 of us took a little trip to Shelby. While they did the tour, I of course had to check on some stuff I missed the past few days. And lo and behold, in my office were 300-400 dash plaques. They just came in!!!!!! When I get in around 5am on Thursday, that is the first thing I am going to jump on!!!! Its going to take a little time trying to match up the done plaques with the list of names. But, between Thursday and Friday, I am going to send out as many as I can. I may even come in on Saturday to try and finish up all of the matching so I can get the remaining ones out the early part of next week. Its going to be a bit tedious, but I will work my butt off to get these out ASAP!!!!!! And they do look sweeeeeet!!!!!

Bud

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cobra Boy forgot this one. :hysterical:

not a chance.

here we go with my elation again.............. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

cb

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, here is another update. I have been off the past couple of days. My whole family came into town. I haven't seen my wife and kids since last October. Haven't seen my parents , my brother and sister in over a year. WHAT a GREAT time!!!!!!! Oh, the update Well, I could'nt let them all leave with out seeing where I work. So, all 12 of us took a little trip to Shelby. While they did the tour, I of course had to check on some stuff I missed the past few days. And lo and behold, in my office were 300-400 dash plaques. They just came in!!!!!! When I get in around 5am on Thursday, that is the first thing I am going to jump on!!!! Its going to take a little time trying to match up the done plaques with the list of names. But, between Thursday and Friday, I am going to send out as many as I can. I may even come in on Saturday to try and finish up all of the matching so I can get the remaining ones out the early part of next week. Its going to be a bit tedious, but I will work my butt off to get these out ASAP!!!!!! And they do look sweeeeeet!!!!!

Bud

Thanks for the update Grabber...and Bud

Waiting with overwhelming excitement

Archived