TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone still on the fence for the Dash Plaque?

drlovegun

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like the song says... "Some day my love....."

I want a car part signed myself. Something unusual, not the same thing as everyone else.

Orf has an excellent piece. Upside down is so original.

I recommend getting him to sign anything except the following:

Tread on the tires

clutch

gasoline in the tank (or any fluid for that matter)

And if he uses water based paint to sign, avoid any exterior surface

Actually, how about the about the back of one of the front seats? :shrug: Or perhaps the back of the inside mirror, then you could see it from outside the car.

Dave

I recommend getting him to sign anything except the following:

Tread on the tires

clutch

gasoline in the tank (or any fluid for that matter)

And if he uses water based paint to sign, avoid any exterior surface

Actually, how about the about the back of one of the front seats? :shrug: Or perhaps the back of the inside mirror, then you could see it from outside the car.

Dave

Hey, that's too funny. I was actually thinking about the back of the rear view mirror. But not sure how well it would show up. Our little red rocket is garaged, so fading wouldn't really be an issue.

Bill doesn't think you'd see it that well because of the tint on the windshield area.

Hey, that's too funny. I was actually thinking about the back of the rear view mirror. But not sure how well it would show up. Our little red rocket is garaged, so fading wouldn't really be an issue.

Bill doesn't think you'd see it that well because of the tint on the windshield area.

Bill, bill, bill....always talking about this bill guy....geesh.

Ok, so let me think really hard....

How about inside of the gas cap cover door?

Underside of the trunk lid?

the plastic doorpanel on any of the doors? or even in the back seat on the side panel?

How about the edge of the seat in the center of the car...the opposite side from where the airbag is?

Geesh...I should get paid for this. :hysterical2:

Dave

Bill, bill, bill....always talking about this bill guy....geesh.

Ok, so let me think really hard....

How about inside of the gas cap cover door?

Underside of the trunk lid?

the plastic doorpanel on any of the doors? or even in the back seat on the side panel?

How about the edge of the seat in the center of the car...the opposite side from where the airbag is?

Geesh...I should get paid for this. :hysterical2:

Dave

post-6385-1176283363_thumb.jpg

post-6385-1176283363_thumb.jpg

CS is 84 and he will not allways be here to sign stuff.

Get the stuff you want signed before time runs out. No one lives forever.... down here!

Don't be too sure, CS I believe has caught lightning in a bottle at the fountain of youth.

CS is 84 and he will not allways be here to sign stuff.

Get the stuff you want signed before time runs out. No one lives forever.... down here!

That's the same thought process I had Grabber, and after dealing with my Grandmothers passing for the last 6 days I pulled the trigger on Monday.

I also just ordered the Blue striped floor mats, key covers, and Seq. Tail Light kit. I know I could have gotten the Seq. tail lights cheaper ($50) elsewhere, but I wanted all invoice sheets & receipts to validate this stuff came from SAI for added value down the road.

That was removed? I smell conspiracy! :redcard:

:stop: right there! Only a guilty party would cry :redcard: I was only asking a question which you didn't answer. It's ok to change your mind & want the plaque. I think most/some of the money goes to the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation for organ transplants & to help build medical centers around the world.

:stop: right there! Only a guilty party would cry :redcard: I was only asking a question which you didn't answer. It's ok to change your mind & want the plaque. I think most/some of the money goes to the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation for organ transplants & to help build medical centers around the world.

Well, technically I wasn't crying, I was blowing a whistle and making my head turn red :hysterical2:

But, to answer your question, yes I did post that. Wonder why it was removed??? This site is run by Carroll Shelby?? :headscratch:

Archived