TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby OA if your Icon is Missing.

Guest staff2

Guest admin.stangs

If you have just registered for the S197 Shelby OA Assoc. it can take a few minutes to get the icon. If you would please post your screen name in this post to let me know if you have not received your icon. I will make sure that you get the icon.

Thanks Staff

If you have just registered for the S197 Shelby OA Assoc. it can take a few minutes to get the icon. If you would please post your screen name in this post to let me know if you have not received your icon. I will make sure that you get the icon.

Thanks Staff

Didn`t get an icon

Shelby 001

Guest admin.stangs
Hello,

I dont think my icon is showing up.

Thanks

Your icon is fixed. If there is anyone else please post here and I will make sure that you get a icon.

Hey Robert,

You know your banner headline for the KR on the main news page? If you read it with a certain cadence, it reads like Carroll is saying that 1,000 KR are not so fast. :hysterical:

Trivial I know, but it just looked funny to me.....Uh, I guess you had to be there.

Thanks Staff

Just checking to see if I have my icon. real nice looking. Good job on setting every thing up.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Staff

Dera sirs

I want to show a picture under my screen name when I post a comment but can't find how to do it. I have posted photos in the gallery and my albums but don't know how to get a picture to post with my screen name. can you help me?

Dera sirs

I want to show a picture under my screen name when I post a comment but can't find how to do it. I have posted photos in the gallery and my albums but don't know how to get a picture to post with my screen name. can you help me?

I will have Robert E-mail you to tell you how to do that tomorrow.

If he does not e-mail you you can call tomorrow afternoon at 314-887-1279 and ask for Robert.

I will have Robert E-mail you to tell you how to do that tomorrow.

If he does not e-mail you you can call tomorrow afternoon at 314-887-1279 and ask for Robert.

Sharon

Tried calling Robert but the number you gave me is not operational

ShelbySteve

Thanks Staff

I don't have one. RKKay

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Staff

HI THERE I AM STILL LOOKING FOR MY MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE I JOINED ON 4-12-07. I AM FROM LOUISIANA STILL HAVE NOT RECEVIED ANY THING. ROBERT TOLD ME 3 WEEKS BUT BEEN OVER 5 WEEK . CAN YALL CHECK YOUR RECORDS FOR THIS AND E-MAIL WHAT YOU FIND . I KNOW YALL HAVE A LOT GOING ON BUT I AM BEEN PATIENT SO PLEASE DO NOT GET UP SET JUST TRACK TO MAKE SURE MONEY WENT ANT THEY TOLD ME WARNER ROBERT. SO I THINK IT WENT TO RIGHT PLACE THANKS HAVE NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI THERE I AM STILL LOOKING FOR MY MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE I JOINED ON 4-12-07. I AM FROM LOUISIANA STILL HAVE NOT RECEVIED ANY THING. ROBERT TOLD ME 3 WEEKS BUT BEEN OVER 5 WEEK . CAN YALL CHECK YOUR RECORDS FOR THIS AND E-MAIL WHAT YOU FIND . I KNOW YALL HAVE A LOT GOING ON BUT I AM BEEN PATIENT SO PLEASE DO NOT GET UP SET JUST TRACK TO MAKE SURE MONEY WENT ANT THEY TOLD ME WARNER ROBERT. SO I THINK IT WENT TO RIGHT PLACE THANKS HAVE NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please e-mail me the name that you used on your paypal account i will check into this right away, there is no reason why it should take 5 weeks. I am very sorry for this delay and will make sure to take care of this.

For all those that are still waiting on there member packets the average time is 2-3 weeks in the U.S longer outside of U.S. You will receive an e-mail at the e-mail address provided by paypal after your purchase to conform your shirt size and color and the name you want on your member cards. If we get no response this can delay your member packet. So please respond to that e-mail. If you have responded to that e-mail and it has been longer than 3 weeks please feel free to contact me I will make sure to take care of any problems.

Thanks Sharon

Archived