TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vossen Wheels

bonefish

• 5 months later...

Tired of looking for a rear 20x10 Durabright Alcoa replacement which I can't find, I am ordering a set of Vossen VVS CV7.

They are a bit wider at the rear and their offset is well thought so you can have a 10.5' NOT sticking out.

(They even have some 11' for the rear but I do not like it when it's "almost" out...)

Tired of looking for a rear 20x10 Durabright Alcoa replacement which I can't find, I am ordering a set of Vossen VVS CV7.

They are a bit wider at the rear and their offset is well thought so you can have a 10.5' NOT sticking out.

(They even have some 11' for the rear but I do not like it when it's "almost" out...)

I like them but, I wanted something that had more of a concave in front. These were tempting but, I want another route and hope to see them in about 2 weeks. I'll post pics when I have them installed!

Post pics when you get the CV-7's installed!

I like them but, I wanted something that had more of a concave in front. These were tempting but, I want another route and hope to see them in about 2 weeks. I'll post pics when I have them installed!

Post pics when you get the CV-7's installed!

I will! And my car is also Kona Blue but with silver stripes not white.

Concave at the front is difficult or impossible (no matter which design or manufacturer) mainly because of the rotor and caliper (and because of the frt rim being narrower than the rear also).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived