TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Detailing Thread

sireal66

What ever happened to the thread on detailing our cars? I recall reading some great info and tips. With the weather changing I wanted to do some spring cleaning on the leather interior which is cracking in my old jag, and could not find the thread. I also recall reading about some great leather restore/treatment products-any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Rich

What ever happened to the thread on detailing our cars? I recall reading some great info and tips. With the weather changing I wanted to do some spring cleaning on the leather interior which is cracking in my old jag, and could not find the thread. I also recall reading about some great leather restore/treatment products-any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Rich

Mequairs make a great leather conditioner or you can go to Autogeeks they have some great stuff to use

Thanks to you both, I guess I was refering to the "pinned" sections on the left of the topics.

I will check out the Meguairs products and check out autogeeks as well. I will read through the link that was given and see if I can find the product I was thinking of.

Thanks again

Rich

Thanks to you both, I guess I was refering to the "pinned" sections on the left of the topics.

I will check out the Meguairs products and check out autogeeks as well. I will read through the link that was given and see if I can find the product I was thinking of.

Thanks again

Rich

Autogeeks also have free videos on detailing and great customer service

Autogeek http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ and Autopia forums http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/ Todd at autopia just asked me last week if there would be any interest in him being a Team Shelby sponsor. I buy from both and some products I have been very happy with and would be glad to discuss. Some are way over priced and are geared more for the 1% of detailers that think spending more means better. I will say this none of the premium products are inexpensive like at an autoparts store.

I wish Team Shelby had a dedicated Detailing Section. I almost enjoy detailing my toys as much as driving them. When your done stand back with a cold beer and just look at it,and it's like yeah that looks Sick!

Archived