TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roll Bar and Seat Restraint Mods

FastPny65

What have others done for restraints and crossbar/rollbar mods that fit tastefully into the interior and are functional? I don't really want the back seat unusable or harder than it is to get into and out of if possible. I do plan to never sit back there but someone may have to. I will be installing 5 points for the driver and passenger both, they are a must for serious hard driving, cutting way down on fatigue and hopefully never having to be tested in a "oops" track day event.

• 2 weeks later...

What have others done for restraints and crossbar/rollbar mods that fit tastefully into the interior and are functional? I don't really want the back seat unusable or harder than it is to get into and out of if possible. I do plan to never sit back there but someone may have to. I will be installing 5 points for the driver and passenger both, they are a must for serious hard driving, cutting way down on fatigue and hopefully never having to be tested in a "oops" track day event.

U might check out maximum motorsports website for cage/rollbar options. They make a 4 point cage w removeable cross harness for back seat access. www.maximimmotorsports.com Where were u planning to get the restraints from? Its an option i'd want to add to the recaros for added looks and safety...

Archived