Jump to content

2.5 L

Recommended Posts

There are lots of things you need to know... depends on what yoru car is and what you plan to do. If it is a carb car, then you'll have to jet it for more displacement. If a turbo, then a custom cal might be in order. You can also upgrade to later style electronics and induction.. many options. As you can see by the amoutn of replies, not too many SD gearheads here unfortunately :( for more info, check out www.turbo-mopar.com, even if your car is a carb car, many more SDAC (Shelby Dodeg Auto Club) enthusiasts regularly over there

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...