TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Shelby GT500 order guide

Hello Everyone,

I'm currenlty taking orders on 2013 Shelby GT500's. If your intersted in a price quote call me directly at 888-653-8056 or email me at bgrezenski1@fordofmurfreesboro.com Thanks for looking

2013 SHELBY GT500.pdf

2013 SHELBY GT500.pdf

Hello Everyone,

I'm currenlty taking orders on 2013 Shelby GT500's. If your intersted in a price quote call me directly at 888-653-8056 or email me at bgrezenski1@fordofmurfreesboro.com Thanks for looking

LMAO!! Griz! How ya doing? Beating on any KRs or other GT500s lately???

For those who don't know "Griz" he was the salesman on youtube who videoed himself thrashing a new KR leftover in 2009. Quotes like " We gonna try an bust this thang!" " 60-120 in 3 seconds..." " WHoo-wee this thang is a rocket ship I'll tell you what!, etc...

The vid has been pulled from youtube and YMMV but there is NO way in hell I'd buy from a dealer who treated my future car like a personal toy.

BUYER BEWARE.

Link to TS thread on this... (youtube vid has been pulled though)

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/54161-a-gt500kr-wtf-were-they-thinking/page__fromsearch__1

Griz, still havin' fun beatin on customer cars and braggin' about it on video?

Now we all know Griz would never ever take a test drive and beat the living s*** out of a future customer's 2013 650+HP GT500. Would you Griz?

Griz?

For those who don't know "Griz" he was the salesman on youtube who videoed himself thrashing a new KR leftover in 2009. Quotes like " We gonna try an bust this thang!" " 60-120 in 3 seconds..." " WHoo-wee this thang is a rocket ship I'll tell you what!, etc...

The vid has been pulled from youtube and YMMV but there is NO way in hell I'd buy from a dealer who treated my future car like a personal toy.

BUYER BEWARE.

http://www.teamshelb...__fromsearch__1

Now we all know Griz would never ever take a test drive and beat the living s*** out of a future customer's 2013 650+HP GT500. Would you Griz?

Griz?

Hiddi hoe neighbor them are some crazy words !! I had another dealership tell me the same will order at MSRP and we can discuss the real price when it comes. Sounds good to me I leave 10,000 and you can also sell me the brooklyn bridge.

Thanks for the heads up

BUYER BEWARE.

http://www.teamshelb...__fromsearch__1

Griz?

FIrst off Eagledriver!! and river racer ...I wasnt' driving! second off the car Did sell and yes the customer saw the video and was thrilled.."We gonna try an bust this thang quote" ah not on video please don't make up bs...You did watch the video and so did 20,000 other people, and I took it off as I left the dealership. It wasn't removed by Youtube..Nothing worse than a critic that doesn't know all the facts...PS that video sold the car!!! And it wasn't a car that was ordered for a specific customer I wouldn't drive a sold vehicle like it and if you didnt know the KR is pretty powerfull and being a passenger was a thrill... CRITICS WITH ONLY HALF THE FACTS LIKE YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!! IVE BEEN SELLING FORDS SINCE 1993 AND HAVE A CSI OF OVER 98% SO I CAN GIVE YOU THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BOUGHT FROM ME AND KNOW THE PERSON I AM...SO THANKS FOR SAYING HI NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU..oh and let me guess you have never driven your car fast?

• 2 months later...

To the man that knows all how long are you going to act like a 10yr old...

2 months later and you come back here to address the SAME guy/s and the SAME post that you already addressed.....And you say THEY are acting like 10yr olds???

Pot? Meet Kettle.....

You're welcome,

Phill (Way to sell cars, Griz!)

Phil,

Just can't get him to leave just nice notes I guess. He won't call me or write me so he keeps on trying I guess. Oh well everyone has their right to opion but his is too funny...He knows all lol He's like acne that won't go away

Archived