TEAM SHELBY FORUM

From the OTHER Shelby Forums, Carroll Shelby noy doing well

David Hawkins

Carroll Shelby's medical information is as personal and confidential as anyone else's should be. More than anything, I want to respect his privacy in this matter and his family's, but let them know we are thinking of them!

While Carroll is tied so closely to to this brand, this is how we're going to play it.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While Carroll is tied so closely to to this brand, this is how we're going to play it.

As well I think you should.

I can not believe the audacity of some people that seem to think or believe that they are somehow entitled to know Carroll Shelby's medical condition. This is a PRIVATE matter between him and his family, or whomever HE wants to tell.

Give the man (and his family) his privacy fer chripes sake!

JMHO,

Phill

Its understandable everyones desire to know what is or isn't going on with Carroll but it really should be left up to Carroll's immediate family or the company CEO's to determine what official info is released. As Robert mentioned this is only way to play it and by doing so shows the most respect to Carroll and his family, which is certainly deserved.

Everyone throughout the Shelby organization is appreciative of the thoughts & prayers sent to Carroll and his family. Keep them coming.

Steve

As well I think you should.

I can not believe the audacity of some people that seem to think or believe that they are somehow entitled to know Carroll Shelby's medical condition. This is a PRIVATE matter between him and his family, or whomever HE wants to tell.

Give the man (and his family) his privacy fer chripes sake!

JMHO,

Phill

+2

Its understandable everyones desire to know what is or isn't going on with Carroll but it really should be left up to Carroll's immediate family or the company CEO's to determine what official info is released. As Robert mentioned this is only way to play it and by doing so shows the most respect to Carroll and his family, which is certainly deserved.

Everyone throughout the Shelby organization is appreciative of the thoughts & prayers sent to Carroll and his family. Keep them coming.

Steve

Couldn't agree more............................On going prayers and well wishes going to Mr. Shelby and his family.

Archived