TEAM SHELBY FORUM

From the OTHER Shelby Forums, Carroll Shelby noy doing well

David Hawkins

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Shelby has been through worse than this and made it through with flying colours....he is one tough old bird of a chicken farmer..

Many would never have made it through half of his life and I doubt he is ready to go horizontal just yet..

However...he is in out thoughts and prayers...(just as a precaution)....

Get well soon Mr. Shelby....

That is exactly what I was thinking!

Mr Shelby has been through worse than this and made it through with flying colours....he is one tough old bird of a chicken farmer..

Many would never have made it through half of his life and I doubt he is ready to go horizontal just yet..

Great post....................Prayers and good thoughts for Mr. Shelby.

I wish I shared your confidence on this matter. I am still very concerned for him. Keep the good wishes and prayers coming guys.

I bumped into John Luft at Amelia Concours and he sounded pretty positive that Mr. Shelby is recovering, slowly regaining strength and will hopefully be back up to speed.

Still, I continue to offer thoughts and prayers!

Sam

I bumped into John Luft at Amelia Concours and he sounded pretty positive that Mr. Shelby is recovering, slowly regaining strength and will hopefully be back up to speed.

Sam

Thanks for the Up Date. Praying for a Speedy Recovery.

Sam

that is great to hear, thanks for letting us know Sam

Sam

Good to hear.... thanks for the update.....

Sam

Thanks for the info Sam................Great to hear something positive.

Prayers and thoughts continue for Mr. Shelby.

Sam

Good to hear. Our prayers are being heard.

Our Thoughts and Prayers are continually with Mr Shelby and His family. As much as it would be great to see him at an event,

his Health is the most important thing. So happy to hear he is slowly recovering! :)

Certainly this has been discussed at the Bash. Can anyone give us a more recent and first hand update? I hope he's home and resting and that he will be able to make it to some of the other events.

u know i am kinda surpised no-one from SA has made a statement, granted maybe the Shelby family wants some privacy but a update would be nice besides the vague stuff that the foundation has given us

This was posted on the Club Cobra forum by one of the members:

Just wanted to share this...Cleo is my "friend" on Facebook...

Cleo Shelby

To all of you who attended the Embassy Suites at LAX North on Tuesday evening, I am really sorry I was unable to attend but I really needed to be with Carroll and I can tell you now he is getting stronger and he is now off the sedation and we hope to have him out of the hospital soon. Thank you to all of you for your concern. I hope you all have a great time in Vegas and we wish we could be there with you and hope to see you at future events. Best wishes Cleo

Perhaps some one will be able to comment further

Cleo Shelby

To all of you who attended the Embassy Suites at LAX North on Tuesday evening, I am really sorry I was unable to attend but I really needed to be with Carroll and I can tell you now he is getting stronger and he is now off the sedation and we hope to have him out of the hospital soon. Thank you to all of you for your concern. I hope you all have a great time in Vegas and we wish we could be there with you and hope to see you at future events. Best wishes Cleo

Thanks for sharing.

Cleo Shelby

THANKS for sharing.

Our prayers continue to go out for Carroll, Cleo , and the family. We pray you recover soon so you are able to go home!

Hang in there! :)

Archived