TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Third Annual Remember the Fallen Car and Truck Show

DavisOfficer

Hey Guys and Gals every year the Federal Prison system has a week long event in remembrance of those we have lost in the line of duty. This year I will be heading up our very first public car show. I am hoping for a big turn out and to have a great time.

Day is May 12th

Time 9am-2pm

Place FCI II Victorville 13777 Air Expressway Blvd Victorville, CA 92394

Cost is $25 pre registration before april 25th and $30 day of.

I am hoping that I can get alot of Team Shelby members to attend.

I will be throwing a BBQ after it is all over at my pad for Wicked Stang and Team Shelby Members that want to attend. I live maybe 7 minutes away. Thank You and hit me up with any questions or comments

Show is open to every make model year car and truck

If you have any questions comments or suggestions you can email me at svtsnake98@yahoo.com or call me at 813 951 3376

I hope to have a lot of participation Thanks

Please see attached Flyer

FCC VICTORVILLE PRESENTS Third Annual.pdf

FCC VICTORVILLE PRESENTS Third Annual.pdf

Hey Dan that would be great if you could come out again this year. And like always the food will be included at the show and I will be haviung the get together at the house after the show as well this year. I am hoping to get a larger Shelby showing at this years show like what we had at the first show. If I can get a larger pre reg of shelby's I will be able to get multiple trophies for the Signature Mustang class. Thank You guys for the consideration again. Any questions please just give me a call or email me

Hey everybody I would like to ask all that can attend this show this year please do. One of our Officers was murdered Thursday night and our staff have been devestated by this. This show is during our staff picnic and is a morale booster to the staff and helps to give a good remembrance to those we have lost in the line of duty. Thank you all. I appreciate everything you guys do.

Senior Officer D. Davis

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals there is a slight change to location but I will post the new flyer and info ASAP. It will be located at a park instead and food and alcohol is included. We will also have for those interested a poker run from the federal prison to the car show. Thanks Guys and Gals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals only a couple weeks left until the Third Annual Remember the Fallen show is here. I ordered the trophies yesterday and made it where there will be a 1st and 2nd place for each category.

Also on a side note this is the LAST YEAR of this show unless they make some huge modifications on how they work with me to put the show on. So please come on out and support this great cause, and when it is over like always I welcome all of you to come by my house for a after show BBQ and get together. Thanks Guys and Gals for all your continued support.

any questions please feel free to email me or call me

813 951 3376

svtsnake98@yahoo.com

My dad was a Deputy Sheriff that died on the job in Del Norte County California. i have emailed for a flyer and plan to attend this special event. Thanks

I really look forward to you joining us in this event and hope for a great showing from Team Shelby. The very first year was an incredible showing and it has dwindled. I would like to make this a show that becomes a large part of Shelby's with in the commutable area. Thank You all

Archived