TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Insight Into Why Ford Is Having Problems

lawdude

It's the end of the day, executive secretaries have gone home.

Ford CEO is placing some paper in the shredder, but the shredder has been turned off. He is looking all over the shredder searching for the ON button.

Administrative assistant walks up, knows His Highness has never had to operate the shredder and offers to help. CEO accepts the offer.

Just as the shredder is finishing, CEO says: "I just need one copy."

Ford CEO is placing some paper in the shredder, but the shredder has been turned off. He is looking all over the shredder searching for the ON button.

Administrative assistant walks up, knows His Highness has never had to operate the shredder and offers to help. CEO accepts the offer.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks man!!!

That was a good one. :hysterical:

KingCobra.

I think I know that guy! I used to work for him!

It is because no one is buying trucks and SUVs anymore because of the gas prices. Everybody is waking up now in the US. In Europe we are used to gas prices more then twice as expensive and SUVs are not doing very well anymore.

These type of cars were big for Ford.

you betcha--i know what you mean--i work at Ford dealershipa and just today we got our NEW contests and incentive summary--when you open it up in a web brouser and try to print it take 20--yes 20 pages--this is the new and improved version--the old one took 4 pages and was simple to read--they went and messed with it to "Make it Better' and now--20 pages later you can't understand it--that's another reason Ford and GM are going to the foreign cars. THEY JUST DONT KNOW WHAT THE (*&^ THEY ARE DOING!!!

Archived