TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby tour stops

2+2

It looks like the one Shelby tour stop I will be able to make is the Barrett-Jackson one in September. I am wondering what will be on display and what we can expect? I would love to hear more about the planned tour stops.

The tours are every morning, 10:30 I think. The museum in the front portion will have the original Cobra and the rest of the regular suspects. Even then, the stock in portions of the museum does change. The tour then moves from the museum to the Cobra shop and then to the Mustang shop. What you will see there all depends on the work in progress.

It looks like the one Shelby tour stop I will be able to make is the Barrett-Jackson one in September. I am wondering what will be on display and what we can expect? I would love to hear more about the planned tour stops.

I think that there will be another event that you might be able to make this year. Keep an eye on the regional section as a little birdie told me that Randy Fry and the Northern Plains have something in the works.

I will be watching for that September event.

What I am really asking about in this post is what Shelby is bringing (displays,cars,etc) to their 50th anniversary show tour stops. For example, if I take the time to go to the Tulsa tour stop, what can I expect to see at the traveling Shelby area. Has anyone gone to the past tour stops, such as Boca Raton or the one just in New York. I can not seem to find on line what will be there.

• 1 month later...

So will all the cars that were at the New York International show including the Shelby 1000, be at the future 50th tour stops?

From what I can tell, they bring the Shelby hauler with the cars. But lets see what others say!

Archived