TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabbers 6th annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. 5/26/12

Grabber

Great job as always. We will be back next year. Lisa gets quite pumped about Shelbys after events. She was on the build and price web site when we got home last night. :) I was not about to stop her. My only imput was no SVT package, the candy apple red is cool, and not many people buy rag tops in the winter. Who knows could be a cool christmas.

Glen

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

I am getting ready to start Planning the 2013 Meet and Greet. I am going to be pushing the date out to Mid July or early August to have better weather. I am starting to get excited about this years event.

I am getting ready to start Planning the 2013 Meet and Greet. I am going to be pushing the date out to Mid July or early March to have better weather. I am starting to get excited about this years event.

or early August...?

Looks like a fun time with great scenery and folks . The wife and I enjoyed the "Snakes at the Lake" cruise and car show at Lake Tahoe last year and a trip up to Washington would be nice . Rob , hope you can find a dry date between other events so we can travel north and check it out.

I am getting ready to start Planning the 2013 Meet and Greet. I am going to be pushing the date out to Mid July or early August to have better weather. I am starting to get excited about this years event.

No May long weekend to spend with our US friends :(

• 3 weeks later...

Looking at Sat. Aug. 10th.

That may work out well-

Cascade Sports Car Club has a HPDE track day at PIR the day before (Friday the 9th) for those wanting to make a longer weekend out of it.

I can get us a club discount for those Team Shelby members wanting to participant.

Archived