TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabbers 6th annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. 5/26/12

Grabber

The weather is still looking good. Most the loacal forcasters say it will be sunny and 70 to 73. We are going to have a great day. :happy feet:

This is the KGW local forcast.

7dayKGW.jpg

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Shelby is on the street parked in the rain right now...LOL.

Today is the transition day out of the rain. Friday everything drys up and Sat. is going to be perfect.

Is it too late to sign up Rob? I work Saturday's and we're short handed so I didn't think there was any way to get the day off. I just found out today that I do get Saturday off!

I don't know if I'll be able to get a car wash in, but Sue and I can make the event - and we'll be washed. :hysterical:

Tom & Sue, 2007 Shelby GT-H, Black.

Is it too late to sign up Rob? I work Saturday's and we're short handed so I didn't think there was any way to get the day off. I just found out today that I do get Saturday off!

I don't know if I'll be able to get a car wash in, but Sue and I can make the event - and we'll be washed. :hysterical:

Tom & Sue, 2007 Shelby GT-H, Black.

No it is not to late. Just follow the sign up steps noted in the first post of this thread if you want to attend. :happy feet:

Forcast is sort of so so but, Boat is booked and neither rain nor hail will keep us away. OH that was last year LOL.

We should be at the BW by 9 pm tomorrow happy%20feet.gif

It will be a great time as always

Friday

May 25 23 6 m.gif Cloudy with showers

Saturday

May 26 21 4 d.gif Isolated showers

Sunday

May 27 17 5 m.gif Cloudy with showers

Glen

Glen, All the local weather forcasters are prediciting dry weather here on Sat. with some son.

Lets hope they are correct.

The one I trust the most is KATU. Here is the link to there weather forcast:

http://www.katu.com/weather

Looks much better than the Canadian one. lets go with US one

Here is the updated list:

RSVP List

Screen name and First name and year & make Mustang / Shelby & color (attending dinner or not)

Current lunch head count: 104 + 5 band members (7 cancelations)

Current dinner head count: 68

P = Paid

NP = Not Paid

NWM&CF = Cars from local club: NW Mustangs and Classic Ford – 17

1. Grabber , Rob and son Chris 2007 GT500 Grabber Orange, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

2. Tanabanana, Tana & Robs Dad, 09 GT500 Red Stripe Package, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

3. MustangMissy, Missy 2007 GT500 Red with white stripes, attending dinner, P

4. Dennis the Menace, Dennis 2009 GT500 Black with red stripes, attending dinner, P

5. Terry & Maurine, 2007 GT/CS Red with Black Stripe, P

6. Steve & Barb, 1970 Mustang Grande Grabber Blue with white top, P , NWM&CF

7. Shannon & Carolyn, 2008 Huntington Green 40th anv. Bullitt, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

8. glory, Glen & Lisa, 2007 GT500 Black vert, P

9. FordFan1, Kerry , 2008 SGT Blue,attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

10. SteelSteeds, 2008 GT500 Alloy with Silver stripes, attending dinner, P

11. 96 Black Pony, David 1996 Mustang GTS Black, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

12. tedj, Ted & Anna, 2010 GT500 Blue, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

13. Quadshot, Kathy & Curt 2008 Barrett Jackson edition, black with red, attending dinner, P

14. vapor08GT500, Alex & assistant, Alan, Yellow 13 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, attending dinner, P

15. racin’ randy, Randy & Myrna, 2010 GT500, Grey metallic, attending dinner, P

16. GTH176 & Autogal, Mark & Linda, 11GT350 , attending dinner, P

17. Amanda Garrison, Kevin& Amanda, 07 GT500, Alloy w/silver stripes, attending dinner, P

18. Lgs ShelbyGT, Larry & Cindy, 2007 Black SGT, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

19. Steeltech, Steve and Robyn, 2012 GT500 Kona Blue, P

20. Seafan, Eric and son Trevor, 2008 GT500 Red Vert, attending dinner, P

21. slygray1 - Al and Gena , 2007 Shelby GT/SC (white with silver stripe),attending dinner, P

22. Rich D and his wife, White 2011 GT with Red stripes, P

23. Itowem – Mike & guest, 2007 Shelby GT Blk & Silver, attending dinner, P

24. Snakestrike - Art & Alex, 2010 GT500 Kona Blue,white stripes, attending dinner, P

25. Dave& Deb - 2011 GT/CS Candy Red vert, attending dinner, P

26. Dave & Stephen – 2011 GT500 Black Vert, attending dinner, P (ck)

27. Mike - 2006 Roush Stage 3 Torch Red / White Strips, attending dinner, P©, NWM&CF

28. Angie - 2001 Bondurant Performance Orange, attending dinner, P ©, NWM&CF

29. Ken and Kathleen Smith, 2006 black GT silver, P, NWM&CF

30. Austin & Friend (Larry's friend) 2004 Redfire GT, P

31. Diane (Kerry’s wife) - 2001 Roush convertible / Lazar Red, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

32. rogshelby2103 - Roger 2008 vista blue Shelby GT/SC, P

33. Dave c - Dave and Sherri, 2007 Shelby GT/SC, P

34. ShelbyII, Scott and Guest, 2008 GT500 Vapor, P

35. FireSnake – Leon & Cynthia – 2007 SuperSnake Vista Blue 427, 40th Annv. Att. Dinner, P

36. Mikatomi - Mike & Kari, 2012 Black Laguna Seca, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

37. Cory – Cory, Mystery car, P, NWM&CF

38. Bo & Debbie – 2007 GT500 grey and silver, P

39. Will & Elena – 1990 Saleen, Attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

40. cluscher - Chris, 2007 GT500, black/tungsten, P

41. Ray - 2007 GT500 40th anniversary, white/silver, P

42. Skullkraken - Todd & Nikki , 2009 GT500 Vapor/Black, P

43. Brian – 2008 Roush 427r trak pak. Red/black. #97 of 100, attending dinner (Katie), P, NWM&CF

44. Bill Weippert & wife, 2007 GT500, White W/Blue stripes, attending dinner, P

45. cobra 07 – Chuck & Bev, 09 GT500 white, P

46. Terry & Lori 07- GT500 white vert, P

47. Bob 2008 GT500 White W/Blue Stripes, P

48. John & Annette, 2004 Saleen S281, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

49. thecarguy, Dave , 2007 Shelby GT White/Painted Blue Stripes , attending dinner, P

50. SGT/SC#0471, Randy & guest, SGT/SC Performance White/ Silver Stripes, attending dinner, P

51. 71 Mach 1 Dark Ivy Green Metallic/Silver Stripes. Randys 2 guests, attending dinner, P

52. Alantic Blue, Mark & guest, 99 Mustang Supercharged Coupe, Blue. Attending dinner, P,NWM&CF

53. Terrible One , Roger, 2008 GT500 Vapor with Black Stripes , P

54. Bumplime, Brandon & guest 2008 Vista Blue/White GT500, P

55. Gary & Diane, 2008 GT, Black /White stripes, attending dinner, P

56. mitch07ss0113 Mitch and Asia, 2007 super snake black on black, attending dinner, P

57. SGT2666, Ron & Wendy, 2007 SGT/ SCn Black W/Silver stripes, attending dinner, P

58. Ben & Sharon, 08 Base GT-500, White Blue stripes, attending dinner, P

59. Mustanggt500, Nic and Jessica, 2010 Grabber Blue/white GT500, P

60. 2010 Snake, Bill, 2010 Torch Red Super Snake, P

61. MustangTom, Tom and Sue ,2007 Shelby GT-H, Black and Gold, P

Hey guys. Just a heads up that I have an extra True Forged jacking insert for the pinch weld. It was used once and if someone wants it I'll sell for $50. They're regularly $65. I also have a Metco pulley puller tool that was used once and I don't need anymore. Let me know. I'm in the black 07GT500 with tungsten stripes. See you guys tomorrow!

Hey guys. Just a heads up that I have an extra True Forged jacking insert for the pinch weld. It was used once and if someone wants it I'll sell for $50. They're regularly $65. I also have a Metco pulley puller tool that was used once and I don't need anymore. Let me know. I'm in the black 07GT500 with tungsten stripes. See you guys tomorrow!

Great idea to bring the stuff. Another guy is bringing a bunch of stuff because he sold his car. New tires and rims, engine caps and other goodies....all brand new. We will set all the stuff by the food vendor.

Local weather as of 5 minutes ago. happy%20feet.gif

Skies will be Partly Cloudy, Saturday, but temperatures will climb to the 70s on Saturday. Sunday and Monday we see cooler highs in the 60s. We'll also include a slight chance of showers on Sunday, about 20%. A slightly better chance of a few showers on the holiday Monday. But all and all the coming short work week looks dry and warm.

7dayKGW-2.jpg

Is everyone ready ?

The RIP CS stickers were finished today.

The parking lot is laid out in 2 ovals.

Food is ordered.

The weather man says he's going to give us a dry day. :worship: ------>SUN God

Great job Rob, looking forward to another great event.

FYI... I'll have 2 tow hook kits available for purchase- I'll be easy to find, look for the vista blue SGT with #077 on the side :)

Sorry I couldn't stay for the dinner, had an excellent time though! As usual, Rob puts on one fine gathering!

Some shaky in car videos.

Leaving Lynnwood park and ride for Grabbers.

Leaving the Meet & Greet for the cruise.

A brief rain shower while on the way. Rob pulled over so those with tops down could put them up.

I needed to leave for home without attending the dinner. Hit some pretty good rain, but all ended well.

Once again, a huge thanks goes out to Tana and Rob for putting on this event. It's such a great way to connect with all the friends I've made over the past several years. The time goes by so quickly catching up with friends, and the next thing you know the day is gone. I look forward to next year. It was great to see everyone!

Archived