TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabbers 6th annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. 5/26/12

Grabber

In Battle Ground, WA

grabberfestCover001.jpg

It's time to get ready to kick off the car season with this great hometown gathering of friends, fast cars and good food and then a drive. I have the Grange hall with huge parking lot rented to accommodate us all. The food caterer and live band is also reserved and ready to feed us and play live music. We will then be going to a drive into the Gifford Pinchot National Forest up to McClellan Viewpoint to take some photos and enjoy the scenery. 60 mile up and 60 miles back down. I then have the banquet room reserved at Rockys Pizza and huge parking lot next door at Les Schwab tires to park our cars safely with no door ding risks.

Here’s the address of the place we will be holding the event: 17901 NE 72nd Ave. Battleground, WA 98604. It’s on the corner of NE 179th and NE 72nd. After you guys gas up at the Chevron station at the I-5 Exit, just continue down NE 179th street. Make sure you gas up for the group drive. When you get to the traffic light at 72nd Street, you will see the Manor Grange Hall on your Right. It’s kitty corner of the John Deere Store.

If you are coming a day early or staying an extra day, I have set up a Group rate at the Best Western Hotel 2 miles from the event and 1 block away from the Rockys Pizza party place. It's a 3 year old Hotel. When you call - Tell them you want the Team Shelby rate. It's $75.99. Here's the link:

http://battlegroundbestwesterninn.com/

The schedule will be as follows.

9am – Early arrivals start showing up. This allows you time to detail your car if you want. The Coffee and espresso stand will be open early for you guys.

10am to 11am – We will start to park the cars to prepare for the photo shoot.

11am to 2:30pm – Lunch / live music in the parking lot / Car talk / Group photo shoot.

2:30pm to 5pm – Group drive to Gifford Pinchot National Forest up to McClellan Viewpoint

6:30PM till 11pm - Dinner and Drinks at Rockys Pizza a block away from the hotel. The all you can eat menu is great and only $9.50. There is ample parking. (Les Schwab Tires next door is letting us use their parking lot)

http://www.bgwa.com/rockys.htm (let me know if you are or are not attending dinner) I have the large banquet room reserved

I need everyone to RSVP in advance so my caterer can bring enough food. I also am asking that everyone pay in advance so the costs to cover the event are gathered prior to the event. I do not want to be a cashier the day of the event. The event needs 80 people at $15 bucks a person to cover the costs for the grange hall, great lunch and Live band. The fun and great people and cool cars are free! However the event is non refundable.

Please PayPal me $15 per person to my PayPal e-mail address at rob_aichele@msn.com my e-mail has a _ between my first and last name.

RSVP List

Screen name and First name and year & make Mustang / Shelby & color (attending dinner or not)

Current lunch head count: 108 + 5 band members (7 cancelations)

Current dinner head count: 68

P = Paid

NP = Not Paid

NWM&CF = Cars from local club: NW Mustangs and Classic Ford – 17

1. Grabber , Rob and son Chris 2007 GT500 Grabber Orange, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

2. Tanabanana, Tana & Robs Dad, 09 GT500 Red Stripe Package, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

3. MustangMissy, Missy 2007 GT500 Red with white stripes, attending dinner, P

4. Dennis the Menace, Dennis 2009 GT500 Black with red stripes, attending dinner, P

5. Terry & Maurine, 2007 GT/CS Red with Black Stripe, P

6. Steve & Barb, 1970 Mustang Grande Grabber Blue with white top, P , NWM&CF

7. Shannon & Carolyn, 2008 Huntington Green 40th anv. Bullitt, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

8. glory, Glen & Lisa, 2007 GT500 Black vert, P

9. FordFan1, Kerry , 2008 SGT Blue,attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

10. SteelSteeds, 2008 GT500 Alloy with Silver stripes, attending dinner, P

11. 96 Black Pony, David 1996 Mustang GTS Black, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

12. tedj, Ted & Anna, 2010 GT500 Blue, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

13. Quadshot, Kathy & Curt 2008 Barrett Jackson edition, black with red, attending dinner, P

14. vapor08GT500, Alex & assistant, Alan, Yellow 13 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, attending dinner, P

15. racin’ randy, Randy & Myrna, 2010 GT500, Grey metallic, attending dinner, P

16. GTH176 & Autogal, Mark & Linda, 11GT350 , attending dinner, P

17. Amanda Garrison, Kevin& Amanda, 07 GT500, Alloy w/silver stripes, attending dinner, P

18. Lgs ShelbyGT, Larry & Cindy, 2007 Black SGT, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

19. Steeltech, Steve and Robyn, 2012 GT500 Kona Blue, P

20. Seafan, Eric and son Trevor, 2008 GT500 Red Vert, attending dinner, P

21. slygray1 - Al and Gena , 2007 Shelby GT/SC (white with silver stripe),attending dinner, P

22. Rich D and his wife, White 2011 GT with Red stripes, P

23. Itowem – Mike & guest, 2007 Shelby GT Blk & Silver, attending dinner, P

24. Snakestrike - Art & Alex, 2010 GT500 Kona Blue,white stripes, attending dinner, P

25. Dave& Deb - 2011 GT/CS Candy Red vert, attending dinner, P

26. Dave & Stephen – 2011 GT500 Black Vert, attending dinner, P (ck)

27. Mike - 2006 Roush Stage 3 Torch Red / White Strips, attending dinner, P©, NWM&CF

28. Angie - 2001 Bondurant Performance Orange, attending dinner, P ©, NWM&CF

29. Ken and Kathleen Smith, 2006 black GT silver, P, NWM&CF

30. Austin & Friend (Larry's friend) 2004 Redfire GT, P

31. Diane (Kerry’s wife) - 2001 Roush convertible / Lazar Red, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

32. rogshelby2103 - Roger 2008 vista blue Shelby GT/SC, P

33. Dave c - Dave and Sherri, 2007 Shelby GT/SC, P

34. ShelbyII, Scott and Guest, 2008 GT500 Vapor, P

35. FireSnake – Leon & Cynthia – 2007 SuperSnake Vista Blue 427, 40th Annv. Att. Dinner, P

36. Mikatomi - Mike & Kari, 2012 Black Laguna Seca, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

37. Cory – Cory, Mystery car, P, NWM&CF

38. Bo & Debbie – 2007 GT500 grey and silver, P

39. Will & Elena – 1990 Saleen, Attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

40. cluscher - Chris, 2007 GT500, black/tungsten, P

41. Ray - 2007 GT500 40th anniversary, white/silver, P

42. Skullkraken - Todd & Nikki , 2009 GT500 Vapor/Black, P

43. Brian – 2008 Roush 427r trak pak. Red/black. #97 of 100, attending dinner (Katie), P, NWM&CF

44. Bill Weippert & wife, 2007 GT500, White W/Blue stripes, attending dinner, P

45. cobra 07 – Chuck & Bev, 09 GT500 white, P

46. Terry & Lori 07- GT500 white vert, P

47. Bob 2008 GT500 White W/Blue Stripes, P

48. John & Annette, 2004 Saleen S281, attending dinner, P, NWM&CF

49. thecarguy, Dave , 2007 Shelby GT White/Painted Blue Stripes , attending dinner, P

50. SGT/SC#0471, Randy & guest, SGT/SC White/ Silver Stripes, attending dinner, P

51. 71 Mach 1 Dark Ivy Green Metallic/Silver Stripes. Randys 2 guests, attending dinner, P

52. Alantic Blue, Mark & guest, 99 Mustang Supercharged Coupe, Blue. Attending dinner, P,NWM&CF

53. Terrible One , Roger, 2008 GT500 Vapor with Black Stripes , P

54. Bumplime, Brandon & guest 2008 Vista Blue/White GT500, P

55. Gary & Diane, 2008 GT, Black /White stripes, attending dinner, P

56. mitch07ss0113 Mitch and Asia, 2007 super snake black on black, attending dinner, P

57. SGT2666, Ron & Wendy, 2007 SGT/ SCn Black W/Silver stripes, attending dinner, P

58. Ben & Sharon, 08 Base GT-500, White Blue stripes, attending dinner, P

59. Mustanggt500, Nic and Jessica, 2010 Grabber Blue/white GT500, P

60. 2010 Snake, Bill, 2010 Torch Red Super Snake, P

61. MustangTom, Tom and Sue ,2007 Shelby GT-H, Black and Gold, P

62. Mike & girlfriend, 2006 Mustang GT, silver W/Black Stripes (GT500 kit), NP

63. Bill and Joanne 2012 Shelby GT-350, NP

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Rob for taking this on again this year-

You know Diane and I will be there, I will pay once we return from the Bash

FordFan1 - Kerry & Diane - 2008 SGT Vista Blue (attending dinner)

----------------

We enjoy this event each year dad & I will be there!

MustangMissy, Missy 2007 GT500 Red with white stripes, attending dinner

Dennis the Menace, Dennis 2009 GT500 Black with red stripes, attending dinner

Thanks for hosting Rob!

In Battle Ground, WA

grabberfestCover001.jpg

It's time to get ready to kick off the car season with this great hometown gathering of friends, fast cars and good food and then a drive. I have the Grange hall with huge parking lot rented to accommodate us all. The food caterer and live band is also reserved and ready to feed us and play live music. We will then be going to a drive into the Gifford Pinchot National Forest up to McClellan Viewpoint to take some photos and enjoy the scenery. 60 mile up and 60 miles back down. I then have the banquet room reserved at Rockys Pizza and huge parking lot next door at Les Schwab tires to park our cars safely with no door ding risks.

Here’s the address of the place we will be holding the event: 17901 NE 72nd Ave. Battleground, WA 98604. It’s on the corner of NE 179th and NE 72nd. After you guys gas up at the Chevron station at the I-5 Exit, just continue down NE 179th street. Make sure you gas up for the group drive. When you get to the traffic light at 72nd Street, you will see the Manor Grange Hall on your Right. It’s kitty corner of the John Deere Store.

If you are coming a day early or staying an extra day, I have set up a Group rate at the Best Western Hotel 2 miles from the event and 1 block away from the Rockys Pizza party place. It's a 3 year old Hotel. When you call - Tell them you want the Team Shelby rate. It's $75.99. Here's the link:

http://battlegroundbestwesterninn.com/

The schedule will be as follows.

9am – Early arrivals start showing up. This allows you time to detail your car if you want. The Coffee and espresso stand will be open early for you guys.

10am to 11am – We will start to park the cars to prepare for the photo shoot.

11am to 2:30pm – Lunch / live music in the parking lot / Car talk / Group photo shoot.

2:30pm to 6pm – Group drive to Gifford Pinchot National Forest up to McClellan Viewpoint

6:30PM till 11pm - Dinner and Drinks at Rockys Pizza a block away from the hotel. The all you can eat menu is great and only $9.50. There is ample parking. (Les Schwab Tires next door is letting us use their parking lot)

http://www.bgwa.com/rockys.htm (let me know if you are or are not attending dinner) I have the large banquet room reserved

I need everyone to RSVP in advance so my caterer can bring enough food. I also am asking that everyone pay in advance so the costs to cover the event are gathered prior to the event. I do not want to be a cashier the day of the event. The event needs 80 people at $15 bucks a person to cover the costs for the grange hall, great lunch and Live band. The fun and great people and cool cars are free! However the event is non refundable.

Please PayPal me $15 per person to my PayPal e-mail address at https://www.paypal.c...adc375ba2d28b99 (make sure you use a underscore line between my first and last name like this _ rob_aichele@msn.com

RSVP List

Screen name and First name and year & make Mustang / Shelby & color (attending dinner or not)

Current lunch head count: 2

Current dinner head count: 2

1. Grabber - Rob - 2007 GT500 -Grabber Orange (attending dinner)

2. Tanabanana – Tana - 2009 GT500 – Red Stripe Package (attending dinner)

Pay Pal sent

Day one and a few people have signed up.

RSVP List

Current lunch head count: 17

Current dinner head count: 6

P = Paid

NP = Not Paid

1. Grabber , Rob and son Chris 2007 GT500 Grabber Orange, attending dinner, P

2. Tanabanana, Tana 2009 GT500 Red Stripe Package, attending dinner, P

4. Dennis the Menace, Dennis 2009 GT500 Black with red stripes, attending dinner, P

5. Terry & Maurine, 2007 GT/CS Red with Black Stripe, NP

6. Steve & Barb, 1969 Mustang Grande Blue with white top, NP

7. Slabo, Bob & Pam, 2007 GT500 40th Black vert, NP

9. FordFan1, Kerry & Diane, 2008 SGT Blue, NP

10. SteelSteeds, 2008 GT500 Alloy with Silver stripes, NP

11. 96 Black Pony, David 1996 Mustang GTS Black, attending dinner, P

I'm still working out some details but it looks like Marji and I will be attending this years PNW Meet and Greet. :yahoo:

Thanks to Rob, Tana and David for hosting this great event.

It will be good to see you guys here in the NW. We missed you last year. Just let me know when you want me to put you on the list and please post the details that I need about the car your bringing and dinner plans.

It will be good to see you guys here in the NW. We missed you last year. Just let me know when you want me to put you on the list and please post the details that I need about the car your bringing and dinner plans.

We've missed the last 2 years and don't want to miss another. We would bring the Cobra but would miss the dinner..........BBQ at my Dad's

We've missed the last 2 years and don't want to miss another. We would bring the Cobra but would miss the dinner..........BBQ at my Dad's

You have to go on the drive with us !

Hey Grabber,

Myrna and I will be there this year and for dinner after the drive. Can't wait. You sure you don't want to move it to July when the weather is awesome? I hope we don't have to drive through a hail storm, if you don't. Great job last year.

Randy and Myrna Stumman

Hey Grabber,

Myrna and I will be there this year and for dinner after the drive. Can't wait. You sure you don't want to move it to July when the weather is awesome? I hope we don't have to drive through a hail storm, if you don't. Great job last year.

Randy and Myrna Stumman

Last year was the first year in 5 years that It has rained during the drive. I have held this event every year on the same date because most every one likes that date. They have it dialed into there DNA by now. See you in 2 months.

Please pre pay Like I requested. So far only 3 people have done that. I'm flexible on that so just get it done in the next week if you could. No one wants to play cashier the day of the event. & I need a firm count for the food and it has to be paid for weather or not people decide to attend or bail out on the last minute because of some clouds. The cars will not melt in the rain as you know. :hysterical: This note is not just for you....but also everyone else as well. B)

Vapor08GT500. Alex and assistant, Alan, Yellow 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Attending dinner. Paid. Hopefully car will be modified by then!! Parts have already been ordered...just waiting for the car now...

For those of you on the fence about going...do you think I would drive from Southern CA 5 years in a row (missed the 1st year) if this wasn't a great time?? Rob and family know how to put on a fantastic, at home feeling type of event and it is beautiful in WA. Very worthwhile...great people, great cars, great location, great food, and great fun. I look forward to this every year. Last year my Shelby was apart, and I still came with a caravan from Southern CA and met up with others along he way. Lets get some people arranged for a caravan up there again this year and show our support...

Alex

I'm looking forward to it! I am proud to be the only non-family member to have made it to every single M&G! Now the clock is ticking to finish the latest round of modifications...

Rob, PayPal going out now, and I'm planning to attend dinner as well.

Here's the updated list. We added a couple and a couple more paid.

RSVP List

Current lunch head count: 25

Current dinner head count: 15

P = Paid

NP = Not Paid

1. Grabber , Rob and son Chris 2007 GT500 Grabber Orange, attending dinner, P

2. Tanabanana, Tana 2009 GT500 Red Stripe Package, attending dinner, P

5. Terry & Maurine, 2007 GT/CS Red with Black Stripe, NP

6. Steve & Barb, 1969 Mustang Grande Blue with white top, NP

7. Slabo, Bob & Pam, 2007 GT500 40th Black vert, NP

9. FordFan1, Kerry & Diane, 2008 SGT Blue, NP

10. SteelSteeds, 2008 GT500 Alloy with Silver stripes, attending dinner, P

11. 96 Black Pony, David 1996 Mustang GTS Black, attending dinner, P

12. tedj, Ted & Anna, 2010 GT500 Blue, attending dinner, P

13. Quadshot, Kathy & Curt 2008 Barrett Jackson edition, black with red, attending dinner, NP

14. vapor08GT500, Alex & assistant, Alan, Yellow 13 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, attending dinner, P

15. racin’ randy, Randy & Myrna, 2010 GT500, Grey metallic, attending dinner, NP

2012 Pacific NW Meet and Greet Drive

Leave 3pm

See item #1 on the map - Start in Battleground WA at the Manor grange hall.

We will drive up 503 passing thru Amboy, Mt. St. Helens headquarters, Yale lake andSwift Reservoir.

Arrive 4:10pm - leave at 4:30pm

See item #2 on the map - Pine creek Info Station. We will stop here at this station. There is a large parking lot, bathrooms and a cool gift shop that sells Mt. St. Helens gift items. It takes 1 hour and 10 minutes to get to this place and it is 51 miles from where we started. (We will spend 20 minutes here)

Arrive 4:40pm - Leave at 5pm

See item #3 on the map - McClellan View Point. This view point is 7 more miles up the road. It will take us about 10 more minutes of driving to get there. This place has a big parking lot and a awesome view of Mount St, Helens. We can take some pic’s here and there is a organic bathroom if someone needs to use it. It was clean when I looked at it today. (We will spend 20 minutes here)

Arrive at 6:30pm for dinner

See item #4 on the map - Rockys Pizza. There is about 60 of us going out to dinner at Rockys Pizza. I have the large banquet room reserved for us. I told them we would be there between 6:30 and 7pm. The 2 adjacent businesses on each side of the restraunt are closed and they are going to let us park our cars in there lots. Feel free to use plenty of space. I got permission to do this.

This drive is very beautiful and the roads are in very good shape. Here are a couple pic’s taken at McClellan View Point when Tana and I rode our bike up there.

012-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

008.jpg

007-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

And here’s a few for Pic’s of the viewpoint and the big parking lot for our cars to stage.

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001.jpg

005-1.jpg

Archived