TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50th Celebration kickoff party at the Embassy Suites Tuesday March 13th - 7:00PM

MMcGuirk

Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region is putting the final touches on the kickoff event at the Embassy Suites.

Besides being able to check in and get your decals, we will be having a catered reception with a no-host bar from 7:00PM to 9:30PM.

We have some generous sponsors who have donated some great prizes for our raffle, who will also be on hand to discuss their products.

We will have a very special 50th Anniversary Shelby Run t-shirt for sale.

Proceeds from this event will be donated to the Shelby Foundation.

We will post and email more info very soon.

The kick off gathering at the Embassy Suites is a BIG part of the Bash..............and a perfect way to start the fun.

Thank you to our TS Pacific Coast Region reps for another job well done. :worship:

13 days and counting :yahoo:

Great job as always Michael. I am happy to help by being a sponsor. Can't wait to see old friends and meet some new ones!!

Like Dan (MY500SS) said, the night before IS a BIG part of the BASH. For those of you on the fence about coming, or have not been before, you should consider, even if not staying at the Embassy Suites, it is a time I promise you will never forget and some really great people.

Alex

Which Embassy Suites?

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/71356-shelby-50th-la-to-lv-run-hotel-details/

hiltonfamily_bestratesguaranteelogo.jpg

Embassy Suites Los Angeles - International Airport/North

9801 Airport Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, United States 90045

Tel: 1-310-215-1000

It is OHHHH so close!!! Will they be taking cards for the Tshirts or should I make sure to have some cash on hand?

i would plan on cash, i will ask if they have a remote credit card processing machine available.

The kick off gathering at the Embassy Suites is a BIG part of the Bash..............and a perfect way to start the fun.

Thank you to our TS Pacific Coast Region reps for another job well done. :worship:

13 days and counting :yahoo:

We always have fun at this venue... it might have something to do with the free drink's at the manager's reception from 5PM to 7PM.

The excitement and energy as everyone arrives is incredible. This year the numbers are up and we will have our own built in car show in the Team Shelby area of the parking structure.

Michael. Thank you for all of your hard work.

This being my first Bash, I am looking so forward to meeting everyone.

Glad I decided to join the run from LA to LV even though it means driving from Vegas to turn around and come back.

I know that this is going to be a great time.

And thank you for all of the updates concerning the run and the bash itself. They are very helpful.

It is OHHHH so close!!! Will they be taking cards for the Tshirts or should I make sure to have some cash on hand?

We care really good friends with Mr. Cash, so bring lots.. :spend:

For you first timers, you will really be pleased and as the others have mentioned, this is a GREAT way to kick-off the event

Tom

<p>

snapback.pngMorgan19d, on 29 February 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

i would plan on cash, i will ask if they have a remote credit card processing machine available.

UPDATE - Racing Division Los Angeles will be able to accept credit cards for event t-shirt and other purchases.

Michael,

Can't wait!

Do you need sizes ahead of time for the shirts? Or will there be enough to go around?

Might want to warn those who haven't been to the Embassy Suites before to be careful of the berm going down into the garage.

Thanks again for everything!

John and Debbie

Might want to warn those who haven't been to the Embassy Suites before to be careful of the berm going down into the garage.

John

Yes, as John mentioned, when entering the garage at the Embassy Suites, go slow at the bottom, other you will chunk your splitter.

For people participating in the Shelby Run but will not be meeting at Gardena, will they still be able to buy a shelby run shirt say at barstow?

Nope, Barstow is gas and food only. Any remaining shirts will likely to be ordered online from the sponsor

Michael,

Can't wait!

Do you need sizes ahead of time for the shirts? Or will there be enough to go around?

John and Debbie

.................or on the way out. One of our brothers banged up a wheel on the way out.

Michael,

Can't wait!

John and Debbie

What sizes do you need?

For people participating in the Shelby Run but will not be meeting at Gardena, will they still be able to buy a shelby run shirt say at barstow?

What size?

Yes, as John mentioned, when entering the garage at the Embassy Suites, go slow at the bottom, other you will chunk your splitter.

Nope, Barstow is gas and food only. Any remaining shirts will likely to be ordered online from the sponsor

If there are any left, we may bring them to Vegas. No guarantees......

We can't wait to attend this drive, we plan on being in the area Monday, but must check out the ocean for a coast to coast photo op.

Archived