TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 GT 500 Check out some of my latest upgrades!!!!

Darkside323

Whats up everyone!!!!! So for 2012 I have planned several upgrades to distinguish my Shelby from others.

1. Paint my SP3P's black. They were previously Gunmetal with polished lips. I used PlastiDip because I read many good reviews about it and decided to give it a try. It came out really good and was totally cheap!!!!

2. Put some side and rear side-splitters on my car. I was able to get a lot of help from Brandon and Phil at Trufiber/Trucarbon. These parts were originally designed for 2010 + body styles but I modified them to fit my 2007.

3. Tiger Racing Super Louvered Hood. I have dreamt about this hood for years and finally I was able to make my purchase. Thanks Paul Brown for creating this hood and all your help.

4. I'm not done yet. Looking into adding some blue to my car. I may or may not paint the calipers blue. I already have the paint just waiting for some time off. Hope you enjoy the pic.

Looks like SuperCar Sunday. I haven't been out in awhile.

Hood looks badass, how was the fitment? What did you do to fit the side splitters?

The plasti dip on the wheels came out really good. I've been contemplating doing the same. Yours looks like powder coat from the pics. :yahoo:

Hood fit really good and is extremely light. About 15lbs. To fit the side splitters I had to cut out the the protruding pieces to make them flat and drilled some holes to bolt them on. The rear ones needed to be shortened in order to fit my bumper.

Archived