TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A couple of questios

MDCGT500

Hello everyone

As you can see im new member here and i have couple of questions, because im ahead to buy Shelby GT500.

First of all i am from Saudi Arabia and my question here - if i buy the Shelby from the manufacturer is there any portability to ship it to Saudi Arabia ?

2- I found there are big range in the prices here and ebuy ? what is the different i found it here almost 86000$ and in ebay almost 60000$

I think for the moment those only my questions i might come up with other questions later.

Thank

No need to ship it to Saudia Arabia, I will.......for free..............store your GT500 at my place and maintain it for you, and only drive it on Sundays. You can come and visit it at anytime, no need for that complicated shipping.

By the way..................welcome to Team Shelby.

Welcome to Team Shelby. I think this guy may be serious. Ebay is usually cheaper than the dealer but USUALLY the deal is more reputable. There's really no retaliation if something goes wrong on ebay either. With a dealer you have much more security in your purchase.

As far as shipping goes, you'd need to contact a long range shipping company and make arrangements with the dealer once the purchase is done.

No need to ship it to Saudia Arabia, I will.......for free..............store your GT500 at my place and maintain it for you, and only drive it on Sundays. You can come and visit it at anytime, no need for that complicated shipping.

By the way..................welcome to Team Shelby.

:hysterical2:

:hysterical2:

It's good to see you have a sense of humor, and "got it". Too many times, humor is lost in translation and/or differences in culture.

Welcome to Team Shelby.

Enjoy,

Phill Pollard - Colorado Springs, CO USA

It's good to see you have a sense of humor, and "got it". Too many times, humor is lost in translation and/or differences in culture.

Welcome to Team Shelby.

Enjoy,

Phill Pollard - Colorado Springs, CO USA

Phill you are taking it the wrong way my friend .I don’t see different in translation or in culture here as we all share the same passion (SHELBY).

No need to ship it to Saudia Arabia, I will.......for free..............store your GT500 at my place and maintain it for you, and only drive it on Sundays. You can come and visit it at anytime, no need for that complicated shipping. By the way..................welcome to Team Shelby.

ohhh thats nice but in ur case then i will tell i have to wait until Shelby get this offer Buy one Get one , so u can keep the free one :hysterical2: .

Welcome to Team Shelby. I think this guy may be serious. Ebay is usually cheaper than the dealer but USUALLY the deal is more reputable. There's really no retaliation if something goes wrong on ebay either. With a dealer you have much more security in your purchase.

As far as shipping goes, you'd need to contact a long range shipping company and make arrangements with the dealer once the purchase is done.

this is what i was thinking. because in ebay i dont know about the car condition. so do u know how long does it take if i customizes the car that i want ?

Many thanks

Archived