TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Front Splitter

MTB65

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1 :camera:

Amigo posted pics in another related thread.

The '13 upper and lower 'open' grilles fit into the '10+ without any problem, other than the intergrated brake duct spigots that are now visible in the two outter openings. A piece of flat black plastic would hide them as would cutting them out. I'm betting Ford has blanks and may have brake duct bezels coming for those areas.

I want to see the pics after he puts the front facia back on the car and then I'm likley buying a set. Oh, waiting for the lower splitter pieces to arrive at his place too so I can insure fitment on it as well.

Phill

Mi amigo. I changed the turn signals bulbs. I installed LED's. White when they are onn and amber when they work like turn signals......

Hi Amigo,

Would you have a reference for those LED bulbs?

It would really help me because local regulation does not allow yellow-amber lights (Of course amber-orange turn signal: Yes).

Thank you in advance!

Hi Amigo,

Would you have a reference for those LED bulbs?

It would really help me because local regulation does not allow yellow-amber lights (Of course amber-orange turn signal: Yes).

Thank you in advance!

Here you go brother! Hope this helps.

http://www.hidguy.net/Ford/Mustang/2010/LED-Bulbs/2010-Ford-Mustang-R-Tech-Switchback-Dual-Color-LED-Bulbs?cPath=706_707_771_807&zenid=dcadg713fo0krclfhmh565aav5

Amigo posted pics in another related thread.

The '13 upper and lower 'open' grilles fit into the '10+ without any problem, other than the intergrated brake duct spigots that are now visible in the two outter openings. A piece of flat black plastic would hide them as would cutting them out. I'm betting Ford has blanks and may have brake duct bezels coming for those areas.

I want to see the pics after he puts the front facia back on the car and then I'm likley buying a set. Oh, waiting for the lower splitter pieces to arrive at his place too so I can insure fitment on it as well.

Phill

Phil,

I posted on the other threads about this...maybe we should consider Plastic-Dip on this area as a temporary and removable fix.

Archived