TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Celebrity Apprentice

Yeah, we watch it. We record it on the DVR and watched it this afternoon.

I'ts freaking amazing the money they raised last Sunday. The guy from Choppers volunteered to be the the project leader and said "got it covered" and pulled in $305K from one person to win. Noone on his team thought it was going to happen. I went through them today and there are some really good charities. For me there are two missing: Carroll and St. Judes.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to admit we watch the show.

Tonight everything is reruns so we are watching the US Top Gear. Trump wants asupercar. They're driving a Porsche, Lambo and Bentley.

Now they're in the board room.

Fired the Porsche and Lambo, took the Bentley. Trump is 6'3".

The last Show was with "O'Cedar Mops" and they wanted a Viral Video from the Two Teams. I don't think they understand what Viral means when it comes to Vedios. They think you PRODUCE a Viral Video. A Viral Video is when someone produces a Video, puts it on the Net and so many people watch it and passes it on that it GOES Viral. I laughed when they said that Lou's Video was more of a Commercial then a Viral Video. If it gets put on the Net, I believe that it could go Viral, who wouldn't want to see the Big Guy do that Dance? :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Got rid of the cry baby REDHEAD.....at last....Next they need to get rid of Lisa Lamp.....

SO TRUE. She thinks SHE does everything and nothing will get done with out her... So far 8 Tasks and She was contributing factor on 6 Loses. I am so glad that Hot little Dianne is still in play, man she's Toe Curling Hot

Paul Sr. is a jerk ... but I do enjoy the show.

Yeah, I like American Choppers better now that they are seperated and Paul isn't looking for something to yell at Jr. about. From the Previews, next Monday should be a very good show.

Got rid of Lou F.....who always gives 110%....Need to get rid of Lisa L.....please......

Yeah, poor Lou shot him self that time. I predict that Lisa will be gone Next Week.......... and I feel sorry for who ever is going over to that side since they are down to just 3 People. At least Dianne is still struttin........ :happy feet:

Yep, Lou dug his own grave by being brutally honest in his assessment of their work. He should have stuck with his team. In the end it probably wouldn't have mattered.

Now they need to get rid of the abraisive b***h who thinks she does all of the work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived