TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car detailing services during the 50th Anniversary Celebration

MMcGuirk

TSPCR is please to announce that Bob Willis of Auto Concierge will be joining us during the Bash.

Auto Concierge is one of the premier detailing services in Northern California, doing incredible work.

www.justwaxed.net - 1-925-852-1962

Bob and his associates will offer cleaning and detailing services from Tuesday night 3/13 at the Embassy Suites in Los Angeles and at the South Point Hotel from Wednesday night 3/14 through 3/16.

Bob's services - dust and spray detail with tire dressing from $25. Car washes and detailing services are also available - pricing varies.

You may want to contact Bob to arrange an appointment in advance. You will love his work.

Wow, Bob Is making the trip! Thats great news.

A little background on Bob, when I had my black 2008 GT500, it was caught up in a highway glue spill :censored: , this glue was all over the car and in almost every body seam. The paint correction performed by Bob was amazing, and it looked liked my paint was 5' deep :rockon:

Tom

TSPCR is please to announce that Bob Willis of Auto Concierge will be joining us during the Bash.

Auto Concierge is one of the premier detailing services in Northern California, doing incredible work.

www.justwaxed.net - 1-925-852-1962

Bob and his associates will offer cleaning and detailing services from Tuesday night 3/13 at the Embassy Suites in Los Angeles and at the South Point Hotel from Wednesday night 3/14 through 3/16.

Bob's services - dust and spray detail with tire dressing from $25. Car washes and detailing services are also available - pricing varies.

You may want to contact Bob to arrange an appointment in advance. You will love his work.

Thanks Michael. I've sent him an email. My Boss will be filthy by Friday evening I'm sure.

Wow, Bob Is making the trip! Thats great news.

A little background on Bob, when I had my black 2008 GT500, it was caught up in a highway glue spill :censored: , this glue was all over the car and in almost every body seam. The paint correction performed by Bob was amazing, and it looked liked my paint was 5' deep :rockon:

Tom

Dang Tom. I would have needed therapy after that!

Archived